Chapter 18:The Time Almost Come

Start from the beginning

I was very depressed. I despaired and was planning to end my life last night but fortunately, Kacchan came to my room and was there to help me.

I sighed as I recalled my conversation with Mom last night. I felt very guilty. I should apologize to her later.

I was lost in my thoughts but I was snapped back into reality when I felt a strong yet gentle grip on my wrist. "Morning, Deku..." Kacchan greeted me sleepily.

"Ugh, stupid light..." Kacchan growled in annoyance. He grabbed the pillow and covered his face with it to prevent the sunlight from reaching his retinas. I chuckled silently and took away the pillow from him.

"Wake up, lazy-bum. We got a lot of work today." I reminded Kacchan and he let out a groan as a protest. I got up from my bed and went to drawers to grab some clean clothes for change.

I could feel Kacchan staring at me hardly. I sighed and turned to look at him. "If you have something to say, then tell me." I exclaimed with a small smile. Kacchan looked at me with his grumpy expression.

"You know what Deku..." Kacchan suddenly smirked seductively at me as he got up from the bed and slowly approached me. I flinched back in nervousness. Kacchan snaked his strong arm around my slender waists and pulled me closer to his body.

"I was planing to make love with you last night..." He said,smirk tugged on his minty lips. My cheeks burnt red when he uttered those words.

M-M-M-M-Make love?!

"Kacchan, stop sexually harassing me!" I yelled as I buried my face in his muscular chest to hide my blushing mess face. I heard Kacchan laughing mockingly at me. "Why did you wanna do that all of sudden?" I asked him confusedly with my face still buried in his chest.

"Hm? Well, someone is super sad so I might better cheer her up...with actions full of love and a bit of lust, right, Deku?" Kacchan whispered into my ears seductively. He bit my earlobe gently, earning a tiny moan from me as a respond. "K-Kacchan, no... N-not now..." I begged to him to stop.

Kacchan let me go and then growled in annoyance, pissed off I thought since I rejected his offer. I sighed long. I stared at my love one silently. An idea appeared in my mind. I walked closer to Kacchan who was still confused.

I got closer to his face and slowly merged my soft lips with his lips while wrapping my arms around his neck. Kacchan was a bit startled but delightly accepted my kiss.

We both kissed for a few good minutes before breaking apart for air. Kacchan groaned im anger and tried to pull me into a hug to kiss me again but I rejected him.

"Jeez, Kacchan! We've to get ready for today's work!" I told him in a bit more stern tone. Kacchan glared at me deadly and then huffed in annoyance. He walked to the bed and sat on it.

I shook my head and then walked out of my room to the bathroom to shower myself.

Bakugou's POV

I stared at Deku as she left the room to go to the bathroom. Dang, it felt lonely all of sudden. I was bored and I didn't want to return to my room until Deku finished freaking showering her smooth skin and curvy body.

I got up again and roamed around the room, checking out my girlfriend's All Might merchandises and whatever.

Bored of the things on her table, I then went to her drawers and this time, something caught my attention. The pictures of me and Deku.