3

Shocked. The cars collided. Adrenaline makes hands shake wearily.
Turning. "Look out the window! We have to go out there and help."
Grasping a heavy coat as the cold air whips the face of a warm body. The door slams
   Snow crunches under boots. People start showing up around the wreckage.
   "Megan! Wait please!"
   "They could be hurt Ethan!"
Megan starts running faster to the vehicles. Ethan appears in front of a her. "Those vehicles could explode, Meg. If you go over there be careful. We don't know if they are even alive and we don't know if they are hurt. So he have to be cautious." Ethan and Meg start jogging over to the wreckage. A blood stream is streaked across the pavement. Meg shivers as she sees a body that lay, already checked by a Good Samaritan.
   "Hey! There may be someone in the back!"  Meg's hands start shaking. The simple thought of someone in the back of that truck made Meg sick. The back of the truck was popped open.
   "Hey. What the hell happened?" A middle aged man strapped to a gurney. Protected by the immense protection of the straps is alive, but he looks pale. Farther back, an EMT staff, thrown around against the wall. Blood stains showed the head trauma suffered by the EMT.
    "He looks dead." Ethan whispered next to Meg. Meg ran to the ditch. Vomit poured out of her mouth.
   Over to the side, Ethan pulled the man out to the ditch, away from the wreckage.
   "Hey! You over there! Come help me."
   Ethan ran to help an older man.
   Two men, a driver and a passenger. Faces covered by blown up airbags. The older gentleman and Ethan pulled out the dead men, and laid them down by the ditch. Ethan hustled  over to Meg. A shriek made him turn before he got there.
   "Help!"
      Ethan ran to the older man. The driver held onto him. Ethan pulled the man toward him. He was surprised at the force of the "undead" EMT. The man was screaming as the EMT tears at the mans ankles. The man fell to the floor. The EMT crawls on top of the man, biting into his neck. Tearing skin like string cheese. Blood pours all over him
   Ethan starts to back away. Terrified at the sight.
   Springing to its feet. The other EMT glares at Ethan. It's eyes solid white like a cue ball. It's pupils gone. It starts sprinting at Ethan. Ethan rushes to his feet.
   "Meg! Get to the cabin!" 
   Meg, just looking up, sees Ethan sprinting towards her. Ethan's yelling but she doesn't seem to hear. Until he points towards the cabin. Meg starts sprinting. A little dizzy, she stumbles but keeps on. She sees others running, bolting in fear. She reaches the cabin. Holding the door for Ethan.
   Ethan is sprinting, as everything starts clearing. The blood in his eyes was blinding. He reaches Meg.
   Meg slams the door. Locking it tight as she listens to the screams of people. She jumps back as the EMT throws his body against the door. Meg turns to Ethan. In a pant, she whispers
    "What the hell?"