Chapter one - Meeting You.

Hey ! Goodmorning. My name is Olivia Johnson. I'm 17. I live in Plymouth, United Kingdom. I am the eldest among my two younger sisters - Abbey and Anna - yeah they're twins. Well, to tell you the truth, they're not really my biological sisters. You see, I was adopted by the Johnson family. My  biological parents never actually left me on the street or gave me to some family, actually, they loved me but then, an earthquake took place in our hometown before which made me seperated from them. Mr.&Mrs. Johnson were actually there when the accident happened and they saw how we were seperated so they took me whole-heartedly. I really have no idea who are my real family but I'm happy that the Johnson family adopted me and treated me as their own blood. 

"Wohooooo! We have a one month vacation!" I shouted as I entered our home. 

"Hey sweetie. Wow, a vacation for one month, you sure are happy about it." Mom greeted. 

Yes, I call Mrs. Emily Johnson mom, cuz she instructed me to. 

"Oh. Hey mom!" I greeted as I went to her and kiss her on her cheek. 

"Yea! I'm so excited that I'm not going to see school for a month." I replied delightedly. 

"Here! Have some snacks first. I baked you your favourite, Macaroni and Cheese." 

"Wow. Thanks mom!" I replied. 

I ate and ate until I finished the whole casserole of Mac and Cheese. I'm sorry for being a pig, I really really really really love mac and cheese. 

After eating, I went up to my room to change my clothes. 

After I changed my clothes, I opened my laptop and played some music. I played some One Direction music. Although, I'm not really a crazy obssessed directioner, I just really love their music. Nothing more. So, I guess, you can call me, a fan. I'm not like other directioners with posters on their wall, nope. I'm just a simple fan liking their music. 

I really think that all 5 of the members are really talented. But if someone would ask me who I like the most in the band, well, uhhm, I really wouldn't say anyone since I don't really know who is more compatible with me but I guess, the cutest, uhhm, would be, Harry. 

[a/n]: Olivia is not related to me in real life. In fact, I'm her complete opposite. She must be just a fan but I'm a crazy obssessed directioner. And I love all the boys equally and I think all of them are sooooo cutee. I inserted this author's note cuz u might think that I'm having a favourite cuz you might think i'm Olivia. Olivia is just a fictional character... Okaaaaay. you may now continue reading.. sorry for interrupting. 

I don't know, I really have a huge crush on people who have dimples, maybe that's why I'm attracted to Harry. 

I wanna have a party with my two bestfriends but unfortunately, those two would be leaving the country during vacation and they'll eventually come back two days before school comes back. So yeah, we don't have any much time with each other.. 

I was thinking on how to spend my vacation when someone came in my room. 

"Olivia, sweetie, can you buy these things at the grocery store. Don't worry, they're only just a few, and I'll just give you extra money if you want to buy something." 

In that case, I guess I'll be going to the grocery store. No, probably you're thinking that I'll go shopping with the extra money my mom will give me. I'm gunna but food. YES, FOOD ! I need to have stocks of food on vacation ya know, especially, on vacation, I will be soo lazy. 

*At the grocery store* 

-Crosses out bread, eggs, and milk off the list- 

they're like only 7 things mom asked me to buy: