''Kim Taehyung...'' I muttered. 

''Well because your extremely pervy boss Kim Taehyung doesn't want you too. I don't need a reason, you just need to obey'' he spoke before releasing my chin. He walked up to my table reaching for a piece of paper folded in the pocket of his jacket. He held the paper in the air showing it to me before placing it down on the small table. 

''What's that?'' I questioned nervously making my way to it. 

''A contract I have set up for our deal'' he explained making my mouth fall open. He was totally serious about this stupid deal that he even made a contract for it?! I don't know why but I could see my hands slowly reaching for the paper opening it. Soon my eyes were already scanning the paper reading what this 'Contract' said.

''This is ridiculous'' I scoffed but soon froze up feeling Taehyung his presence behind me. His breath fanned the back of my neck as I could feel his chest pressed up behind me. 

''Or I could just fire you......'' he muttered making me instantly turn around. He can't do this!

''That's blackmailing!'' I shouted at him the piece of paper slowly crushing into my hand. 

''Does it look like I care'' he smirked triggering annoyance within me. He pushed me by the shoulder making sure my back hit the table behind me before he held me around my waist.

''Don't you see you don't have a choice. You want extra money I'm giving you a very easy job to get it. Either you agree or not I will get what I want. I honestly don't understand why you're putting up such a front.'' The more he spoke the closer his face came towards mine. 

''I will wait for your answer tomorrow'' he added slowly pulling back again. Why am I keeping quiet? He finally let go of me and retrieved my phone from his pocket placing it down on the table. He made his way to the door while I stood in my spot stunned by the whole situation. 

''Goodnight'' he smiled before closing the door behind him. The moment he left the room I sank to the ground holding my head.

''Why the hell did you apply for this job Y/N!!"' I shouted out loud from frustration. I stopped speaking to myself when I heard my phone indicate that I got a message. With shaking hands, I grabbed it from the table. Why am I so nervous? One seemed to be from my bank account notifying me that I received money. The other one.....was a text from Taehyung.

''For what happened at the office'' I read out loud with confusion. I decided to not reply to it and check my bank account to see what the notification was about. My eyes widened when I noticed that there was $100 more on my account than before. Was it Taehyung? What if he indeed put that money on my bank account.......it will be like this when I go accord with the deal?

-The next day-

I was working for quite a while and still didn't see Taehyung. Iseul told me that he had a meeting to attend today and that he would come back around night time. Today my shift only lasted until the afternoon so I probably wouldn't see him for the day. For some reason, I felt upset about it, but also really happy. This means he won't be here to bother me with his stupid deal! Time flew by fast and soon my shift had come to an end. I said my farewell to everyone and headed out with a smile on my face. It really is different to work when Taehyung isn't around. I decided to head to the market before heading home to get myself some groceries with the money I received yesterday. 

''Thank you and have a nice day'' the cashier spoke while I left the store.

''I guess I have everything, time to head home'' I said smiling to myself. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a very familiar person. Was it Taehyung? And with a girl? Before I know it I was hiding behind a wall secretly looking at the guy and girl. My eyes widened when I noticed it was indeed Taehyung. He was together with a girl and they were smiling and laughing happily. Well, what did you expect of a type as Taehyung? The girl held onto his arm pushing her breasts against his arm. He whispered something in her ears making her blush and slap his chest playfully. I saw him smiling brightly at her and they both walked further. Why was I getting a bit upset? Sure Taehyung is a very good looking guy but I shouldn't let him fool me! He stays a pervert who just use woman their body for his own satisfaction. I'm sure he will be doing the same to that poor girl and she won't even know it. She will be fooled by him thinking he loves her...

I stopped by one of my favorite cafe before deciding to head home. For some reason, Taehyung kept appearing in my head. Maybe I should just go accord with the deal.....

I left the cafe making my way toward the subway.

''Y/N?'' I stopped in my tracks hearing the familiar voice. I turned around seeing a smiling Taehyung.

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)