Chapter 5

Once the girls ran up to Sally's tower, They overheard Jayden (JoJo's older brother), but not their parents. "Did Sally killed my parents?" JoJo said, as she starts tearing up.

"I hope not!" EJ worried. They bravely walked into the tower, climbed the stairs, and walked into the workroom. JoJo's parents mouths were taped and they were both tied against a pole, and Jayden walked towards them saying to JoJo: "WHO ARE YOU?" JoJo rolls her eyes and said: "Jayden, It's your little sister, JoJo Siwa." Jayden said: "Oh hi JoJo, nice to meet you."

"Ahem, we already met." JoJo said, with attitude.

"Leave him alone." Sally told JoJo. 

"What have you done to my family?" JoJo said, turning red.

"Umm..Joelle? Your bow has changed from yellow to red!" Jayna said, in shock.

"I must have mood powers?" JoJo wondered. "When I'm mad..."

"A thunderstorm appears?" EJ said, as she looks out of the window.

"WOW!" JoJo exclaimed. "I have to use these powers wisely."

"ENOUGH!" Sally yelled, as she casted up a slide and made them slide down.

The girls slid down the slide and Sally locks the doors when they slid out the door.

"How we're gonna get back in?" Halle wondered.

EJ looks at the window and said: "I wish I was a flying broom."

A cloud of sparkles circled around her and she became a flying broom. "EJ, you have shapeshifting powers." JoJo gasped.

"Yup!" EJ smiled. "HOP ON!"