two

2|

Joohyun smiled and the crew named Kim Yerim smiled back at her when it realized that Joohyun was the certain beautiful girl with a charming girlfriend who often ordered coffee and came to their coffee shop just to kill time.

Kim Yerim can't help but wonder, why Joohyun is alone.

Joohyun then sat at one of the almost vacant tables of the unknown coffee shop after she ordered.

The unknown coffee shop serves as a nice place to stay because of its good architectural design, paintings that are made out of coffee so the vibes are warm and comfortable, good hot and cold drinks that customers love, and then the sweet baked goods that kids and adults adore in that small store.

Joohyun lazily put her bag on one of the other seats on her table and waited for her ordered ice americano to be held by her delicate hands. Ice americano is the drink she hated drinking before but then a cute and full of charisma Girl named Seulgi made Joohyun try the drink and now she loves the taste of it.

Seulgi again. Joohyun thought. Her eyes also landed on the big old wall clock when it rang slightly and gave the unwanted old horror sound.

It was midnight, indicating a new day.

She sighed, low and deep. Joohyun promised that this Coffee shop that used to be the place where she and Seulgi often talked to tackle every detail of their lives would be the last coffee shop Joohyun wanted to visit in their town when the sun finally set above and become a fully new day.

For her and everyone else.

It's a new start for me. Joohyun mumbled while still patiently waiting for her ordered drinks to come. She is still not sleepy at all.

Minutes later, Joohyun's mind stopped thinking about formatting her life and coffee when her phone vibrated and caused another weird sound at the wooden table she was in.

Joohyun just looked at her mobile phone for a while and waited for it to stop, to stop reminding her of the Girl she hurt and left.

To stop reminding her that there is someone still waiting for her to get home.

But she is Bae Joohyun and she just wanted it to stop.

⚠ 12:00 🐻 ⚠

It was an alarm for her to wake Seulgi from sleep at midnight and remind the younger one to take the medicine it was taking weeks ago. Cold is always the weather in town and flu + cold is a monster.

And Seulgi is like a baby, she can get sick easily.

My Baby. Joohyun thought again but closed her eyes immediately, not wanting to let the urge to stand up and run to Seulgi and say her sorry again for hurting the younger's feelings, and maybe... maybe Seulgi was still awake and already waiting for Joohyun right now.

Forgiving her for everything she does and that Seulgi is smiling sweetly like Joohyun never did something that breaks the heart of the monolid.

Kang Seulgi is the girl who confuses Joohyun from the very first start. The Girl brings Joohyun's life into a roller coaster ride, A ride that she absentmindedly enjoyed before but she's tired already.

Seulgi is waiting for her right now, that kind of thinking is what Joohyun's heart wanted to believe but yes... she is Bae Joohyun.

She's still the bitch that everyone hated and just like before, Joohyun doesn't care about who she hurts.

Even now that it was herself.

She doesn't care and what her heart believes doesn't matter anymore.