''That button means that you only take orders and serve them nothing else. The people who come here know the rules, so they won't even ask you'' I nodded my head understanding her explanation. On a second thought maybe this job could be a pain in the ass.

''When do you get a button?'' I asked out of curiosity. Is it something you can decide for yourself?

''When the boss says you need to wear it. He usually gives it to the girls who are uncomfortable with accompanying men'' Iseul explained and I nodded my head. The fact that she said 'he' means the boss is a guy. He actually sounded quite nice. Iseul looked at her watch and soon other colleagues came our way.

''Come on, the boss will arrive in a bit'' I followed her to the break room together with the other colleagues. I introduced myself to the rest and we talked a bit until the door swung open.

''Boss good morning!'' Everyone said happily and my eyes looked at the doorway. My eyes widened at the sight of a handsome guy standing in the doorway. He was wearing a white blouse, the sleeves rolled up and a pair of dark jeans. He had brown hair and his eyes were just a beautiful dark brown color.

'''Goodmorning'' he replied smiling and I felt my heart melt.

''I see the new one has arrived'' he said looking at me making me gulp.

''Nice to meet you I'm Y/F/N. I promise to work hard'' I said bowing. He came up to me narrowing his eyes. I lost my breath for a second when I noticed him leaning closer getting rid of the space between us. Is he inspecting me? 

''Give her a golden button'' was the only thing he said before turning around to walk away.

''Miss L/N I want to see you in my office after you got your button'' he spoke with his back facing me while heading towards the door. Iseul handed me the golden button and I pinned it on my clothes.

''Uhm where is his office?'' I asked softly and Iseul smiled.

''I will show you the way.'' We went past the rooms she showed me before and turned around the corner. There stood a big oak brown door with the word office on it. No matter how I look at it everything here seems made out of expensive material. I'm sure this guy is rich.

''There you go'' she said smiling and waved before disappearing. I took a deep breath and knocked twice on the door. Since he is the boss I don't want to give off a bad impression. I have applied for a lot of jobs in the past month, but none of them worked out. This is my only hope I have left.

''Come in'' I heard a male voice say and I slowly opened the door. I entered, closing the door behind me and stood still seeing the boss seated in a big chair behind his desk.

''You wanted to see me sir'' he nodded his head and motioned me to sit down across of him. I quickly scanned around seeing that his office was really spacious and also had a couch and a flatscreen tv. One thing I thought of again was the word 'Expensive'. Everything in my apartment combined is less worth then what he has in his office.

''Y/N'' he said and I immediately turned my head his way and straightened my back.

''Yes sir?'' he chuckled at my reaction before looking back at a file that he was holding.

''So you're 23?'' I nodded my head and he looked back at his file. I started to get really nervous about any questions he could ask me. He suddenly placed the file on his desk and stood up from his seat.

''It says you live alone right now, is that true?'' he said walking up to me and leaning against the desk looking down at me.

''Uhm yes''

''Why?'' he bent over bringing his face closer. I felt myself slowly sinking deeper into my seat. His presence alone made me nervous for some reason. I don't want to say the wrong thing in the presence of the boss knowing I can lose my job. 

''Uhm..... my mom died years ago and my dad is in jail'' I answered softly looking away. Hearing myself say that sounded quite pathetic......

''Single?'' I turned my head back to look at him with a confused look. Is that of importance? 

''Are you single?'' he asked again and I slowly nodded my head. Why is he asking such questions?

''Stand up'' he ordered while getting his face away from mine. I slowly stood up from my seat standing in front of him. He looked at my body from head to toe. He suddenly pulled me by my wrist, pulling me close making my eyes widen.

''What are you doing?'' I asked slightly angry because of his actions. He smirked a little making me mad. He brought his mouth to my ear making a shiver run down my spine. I felt his hand travel behind me landing on my ass.

''Get to work'' he whispered before letting go of me. I gave him an annoyed look and left his office as fast as I could. I need to control myself, there is no way I'm getting fired on the first day.

-TBC- 

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)