Chapter 1

Lilith Potter breathed in a deep breath as she stood besides her brother at the entrance of the Hogwarts school gates. Today was the day that her and Harry's life changes. They finally left the miserable life of the Dudly's for a couple of months and could live their life freely here at Hogwarts.

Nervously Lilith clutched her brothers hand, Harry gave his sister's hand a little squeeze. They gazed excitedly at each other before heading into the school together.

This would be Harry and Liliths first year attending the school. Harry would be attending the first year students while his sister would be attending the third year students.

Unfortunately for his sister she hasn't been sorted into any houses yet for the Dudlys never cared to send her to a magic school. They had placed Lilith in a muggle school for the past two years, and it was misrable.

Lilith didn't look alot like her parents, she had long black hair that neither of her parents had. She had her mother Lilly's green eyes. Her lips were pink and plum like her mother's, her straight pointy nose didn't come from neither of her parents.

Liliths pale skin tone fitted nowhere umong her family. Liliths mother and father had a much more tanned skin tone. Lilith had some of her mother's looks but none of her father's. Sometimes she thought of herself as a freak.

Lilith gazed up at the school and her heart started beating faster. She has suddenly became extremely nervous.

Harry and Lilith went and grouped up with the other new students who were busy descending into the building.

Lilith tugged her brother towards her and wispered. "This place is so massive I'll be lost if it weren't for these students leading us."

Harry shrugged his shoulders, his eyes roaming around taking in the surroundings. "Doesn't look so complicated to me."

Lilith wiped her face emotionless once her eyes had landed on an old lady standing at the top of the ending stairs, waiting for them.

The old lady gazed at Lilith and Harry as her eyes roamed over the students. As the lady spoke a boy with pure white hair came to introduce himself to Harry.

"If it isn't Harry, the boy who lived." The boy outstretched his hand towards Harry in greating. "I'm Draco Melfoy lets be friends. You wouldn't want to make friends with the wrong sort."

A boy with ginger red hair snickered at the mention of Draco's name. Draco became mad at this. "Think my name is funny do ya. Don't have to guess your name. Red hair, hanging down robes. You must be a Weasly."

Harry gave Draco a cold stare. "I'd rather not be friends with a bully."

Lilith gasped at Harry. "You can't insult a student Harry. That's being rude."

Harry ignored his sister and turned towards the red haired boy. "I'm Harry nice to meet you."

The red haired boy smiled shyly at Harry. "I'm Ron..Ronald Weasly."

As Harry and Ron were busy with their greetings Draco averted his eyes onto Lilith and let out a whistle. "What a beauty. Who may you be?"

Lilith wiped her face from any emotion like she normally does when confrunted with a stranger, and said in a flat toned voice. "It's none of your concern. I'll share my name with you when I feel like it."

With that Lilith pushed her way to the front wanting to distance herself from Draco. Right at that moment the students started to follow the old lady who lead the students to the great dinning hall.

The old lady pushed the doors of the dinning room hall open. Everyone who sat inside of the dinning hall stopped with what they were doing and gazed at the new students that came entering the dinning hall.