FAIRY TAIL TRUTH OR DARE!!!

Hello everybody I'm animequeenjill you can call me jill-san, author-san and, your highness I'm here at Fairy Tail Guild with my co-hosted: Mirajane strauss, Makarov Dreyar 3rd and 5th master of Fairy Tail, and first Master Mavis Vermillion? "Hi everybody Mavis said and waved. "Uh first master you're suppose to be a vic- i mean player, You're not a judge!" "Well can't i be a judge for this round and player for the next." she said. "Oh no you don't you're not dealing with me, I'm the only one who gambles with people!' "You can be a judge for this round then a player for the rest okay?" "NO! I wanna be a judge! how about I'll be the judge for half of the rounds and a players for the other half." "No Way! my same offer still stands take it or go to the stands with the other watchers!" "Okay I'll go with your offer." she sighed in defeat. "Yes! No one out wits me." "But you just failed your 5 math tests." Mira said a smile. "Dam Mira could you atleast say that with a concern voice." "Alright now Mirajane can you introduce the girls players, please" "Okay!" she said holding the list looking all giddy like.(I'm doing the sound effects ;p) 

Lucy Heartfilia (CHEERS)  "Hi minna" 

Cana Alberona (CHEERS) "Yo I was promise a beer"she urked. 

Evergreen (CHEERS) "Your fairy queen is here!" 

Wendy Marvell (CHEERS) "U-um hi everybody." 

Carla(CHEERS) "I'm just here to protect Wendy." 

Erza Scarlet(CHEERS) "It's an honor to be apart of this"  

Jenny Realight (BOO!) by Mirajane "stop that!" (CHEERS) I'll make sure I wont lose to mirajane this time."

Sherry Blendy (CHEERS) and Chelia Blendy(CHEERS) "We're to spread the love." 

Juvia Lockser(CHEERS) "Where's Gray-sama, Juvia was promise gray-sama!" 

Levy McGarden(CHEERS) "Hi minna i can't wait to play" 

Yukino Aguria(CHEERS) " Hi!" 

Lisanna Strauss (BOO!!) >:) "Hey! What was that about!"she yelled."Oh sorry press the wrong button" 'hehe not' (cheer) (* note the cheer*)

"Alright Master Makarov introduce the boy players please." "Sure author-san"

Natsu Dragneel (CHEERS)- "Yo I'm here to beat everybody at this game!" 

Hibiki Lates (CHEERS)-"Hello ladies." 

Elfman Strauss(CHEERS)-"Being in a game is a man!"

Romeo Conbolt(CHEERS)-"Hi author-nee!" 

Happy(CHEERS)-"Aye!"

Jellal Fernandes(CHEERS)-"Hello."

Lyon Vastia(CHEERS)- "Hello everyone,Juvia! you prince is here!" 

Ren Akatsuki(CHEERS) "tch, i didn't come here for you Jill." 

Gray Fullbuster (CHEERS)-"Flamebrain is going down!" 

Gajeel Redfox (CHEERS) "Might as well give up now." 

Pantherlily(CHEER)-"I was promise kiwis."

Sting Eucliffe (CHEERS)- "Natsu-san is playing."

Lector(CHEERS)- "Hi fairy tail, sting-kun is gonna beat all of you!"

Frosh (CHEERS) -"Hi Jill-san!" "Hi Frosh!" 

Rogue Cheney (CHEERS)- "Hello." 

Jet (CHEERS) and Droy(CHEERS)- "LEVY-CHAN!~*" 

Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki (The man demanded i say his full name) (CHEER)-"MEN! I smell a lovely parfume "*Erza shivers and hides behind Jellal* (Yes! JerZa is in effect.) 

Nihiya Nvadalay Nkoobuki -(CHEER)"Men! i also smell this beautiful parfume!" 

Bixlow(CHEER)-"haha great to be here" 

Freed Justine(CHEER)-"Hello author-san it's a pleasure to be here." 

Laxus Dreyar(CHEER)-"Whatever i was force to be here."

Loke (leo)- ah! Jill-san your beauty outshine any angel i ever laid eyes on, your smile, your eyes, no jewel is more precious than you. You are my queen, my destined soul mate, my-" "Cut the act playboy I'm taken!"I yelled. 

"You ARE! By who? Tell me the details, is he tall, smart ,cute, nice ,charming,i wanna know what your children would look like, can i be the godmother, and name all of them?!" mira kept asking question with hearts in their eyes. "Okay while Mira keeps asking me about my social love life i'm going to explain the game rules for the watchers. 

1. you can ask a truth or dare the characters up to 4 times a round. 

2.You can ask the players anything, and i mean ANYTHING! (Like going into space or anime-crossovers, etc.) 

3. i have a contest in every round. at the end of the day i have a question and whoever answers it right first, gets the next chapter dedicated to them."  

"Alright now here's the rules for the players. 

1. If you get picked to tell the truth a lacrima will show up in front of you and you have 30 seconds to answer if you answer honestly you'll hear this (Ping!) and a +5 will rain over your head adding to your score or instead if you don't answer honestly or the timer runs out instead of a (Ping!) you'll get a ship horn and a -5 will rain over your head or just take 5 points of your score. 

2. If you get a Dare its the same thing but instead you'll get a +10 or -10. 

3. all conflict is to be resolved through special games. 

4. in each of the special games the player and the challenger must bet something they agree with equal value. 

5.The challenged party has the right to decide the rules of the game. 

6.being caught cheating during a game grounds for instant loss  

7. Let's all have fun and play together. 

8. you have the right to ask the judges a truth or dare. if only the player has 200 points. when you finish a game with the judges win and you keep your current points lose you're knocked back down to 0."

"I will have special guest each day and they'll help me tor- i mean challenge you got that everybody! Today we have a late entree please help me introduce the most adorable and cutest villain int the whole anime world, ZEREF!!!!!!!!!~*" 

Everybody except me- "WHAT!!" 

Zeref- "H-hi everybody "

"Hi Zeref-kun! i can't believe you actually wanna play!" 

Zeref- "hu hi Jill-san" *blushes* 

Mira- 'is Zeref Jill-san's boyfriend she was talking about?!' 

mavis- 'hump what their relationship, wait am i jealous? N-no i don't care zeref could date whoever he wants.' "M- Ma- Mavis FIRST MASTER MAVIS!"the boyfriend-steal- i mean author-san yelled. "What!" i yelled. "Can you do the disclaimer for me please. Me and Zeref have something...important to talk about. Right Zeref-kun~*"

Zeref- "Y-yeah" *blushes harder* 

Mira- "What are you going to talk about, maybe Marriage!" 

Y-you could say that." (*Blushes*)

Mira-"I KNEW IT!"

Mavis-'NO!' "Sure I'd love too!" i said putting on a fake smile while that wench walked out with MY Zeref WRAPPING HER ARMS AROUND HIM! AND HE'S LETTING HER!!! i swear if she wasn't the author of this story i would have killed her by now!'

"Thanks c-ya tom guys!" i said walking out with Zeref 

Mavis-'good she's out of earshot!' "That little Wench doesn't own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does." 

Everyone except mavis- 'Someone's jealous'