Soon I yelled and closed my eyes tightly, not even to see that ugly vision.

I opened the door and snapped it behind me. Suddenly all the lights started to flicker. I was little frightened but soon came out of it and went in search of Kate.

I searched all over, but not yet found Kate. Finally when I reached Granny's house, I found Kate's body lying on the floor in place of Granny's body.

I held her body over my arms and she went in unconscious mood.

I left the room quickly in search of water. But I found no water in kitchen. When I reached towards the fridge, when I opened it I found the dead  body.

My leg went to numb. When I tried to move all my body parts were aching and not moving.

Somebody behind me stretched their hand on my shoulder, when I turned back to see. I saw Kate, with shock and amusement on her face seeing the dead body.

She started crying continuously.
My heart dropped. My stomach crunched.

No actions came from Kate's body. "Ka- Kate??"

No reply came.

Suddenly she fainted down.

I was not having any clues what was all this?
And what's going on.

I quickly held Kate's body on my shoulder and put in my car. Directly I drove to hospital leaving dead body in the house.

I left Kate in hospital for some treatment for her recovery.

***

During the funeral I found Flynn's family and Ed's family. And many realtives and neighbors.

Ed's father was taking the photos of funeral.

Lorraina the Flynn's mother came approached me. She stood beside and put her arms around my shoulder and consoled me.
"Where is Kate?"

"I left her in hospital" I replied her looking at her eyes filled with concern. She treated me like her daughter. But she had no daughter.

I can say she is my mom. Helping me during difficulties.

"Why is she in hospital honey?"

"She was in unconscious. Maybe she must have rest"

"I gonna stay for a while in your house honey"

"No, why?? I don't want to give trouble. It's bit sour matter but later on it's gonna be okay."

"Honey listen my words, not only me but when I informed about this matter he too advised me same. Why can't I protect my daughter in- law?"

I gave her fake smile and agreed at her statement.

"How did Kate's granny died?"

"I not have any ideas about this. But I  will find it" I replied her.

***

After funeral I went to pick up Kate and went to house.

When we reached our house I found Lorraina and her children waiting outside.

I said all the matter to Kate about Lorraina and she agreed at it.

When I opened my door I saw Klay and Timmy running towards us.

They both are the Flynn's brother. Klay is 15 year whereas Timmy 12 year.

Klay gave me huge hug and planted a kiss on my cheeks.

Then I hugged Timmy who was waiting at the peak to hug me. I lift him and planted a kiss on his forehead. They both hugged Kate tightly and acted like s matured boys by wiping her eyes and consoling her.

"That's strange! Your house is creepy" said Klay looking at house. He grabbed his backpack that was in his mom car.

Her mom hugged both me and Kate. And she arrived at car and lifted her suitcase.

Timmy and Klay both grabbed their bags. Klay laid them into the grass that was in front of our house.

"So many tress" said Timmy. All of them lifted their bags and I opened the door and they started to walk in.

Kate unlocked the front door and left us all here and went to her room and unlocked it.

I told both kids to go settle.
Klay pushed open the front door and looked around. "The place is huge"

I could here both of them muttering "hey how's the big living room full of furniture. The colour combination is pretty good. Huh? Look at the floor that's made of glazed wood."

Timmy liked the inside of the house, but the outside of the house could use some fixing up.

"This place is beautiful" Lorraina said "o my God the chandelier are just pretty" she said spinning around the house.

"It's nice! Klay and Timmy your room is upstairs. You'll know it when you see it."

Klay's POV

I climbed the stairs and when I was reaching I found the room but it was my brother's girlfriend room. When I was reaching a sound from the other end of the hall made me jump. It sounded like someone was tapping on the glass.

When I walked and prepped inside the room, I knew it was mine and Timmy's.

When I entered the room, the walls were dark blue. The room was big and we'll designed. The ceiling was painted black and had white dots on it.

The carpet was light blue. I set my bad against the door.
I jumped on the soft bed.

Suddenly I heard the tapping sound again. "What the hell is that" I said to myself getting off the bed.

Finally when I captured the sound. I slightly opened the door of the closet, but it was covered with the white wrapping. There was a note on the front of the wrapping -

Warning: DON'T TALK
                   DON'T WALK
                   DON'T STAY

LEAVE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

____________________________________
T

he credits goes for random_rosey for awesome cover.

Hello friends, hope you guys enjoyed this horror chapter of my story.

This is still beginning, but there is gonna be full spooky, creepy and horror.

Feel free to comment my mistake.
But don't forget to hit the button below to add me in the adventure of URS .

Please

★vote
Comment
Share

      ~Lots of love~