Jaemin|Part 2

Since you guys wanted a part 2 of Jaemin here it is!
Personally I feel like it's a bit messy so I'm sorry about that and I will fix any grammatical errors later on.

--------------------
Before I closed my eyes,shutting myself from the world I would think about her and our first encounter.
Before I opened my eyes to see the world I would think about her again.
For countless days I repeatedly did this and this soon become a natural habit.

The only way the thought of her would lessen from my mind was if I saw her.
So I did.
Almost everyday,and as each day passed by we began to know each other more than we did ourselves.

But one morning I didn't see her at all,no note,no wooden sword.
Nothing.
There was no trace of her presence or belongings anywhere.
From time to time she would be absent,however she would usually leave a note behind informing me of her whereabouts,but this time nothing.

A wave of sadness and worry drowned me completely, and my happiness submerged in the deep depths of my heart.
But I reassured myself that wherever she was,I know she is fully capable of defending herself and she will be fine.
I mean the first time we met we fought so I know if anyone tried to attack her I would be sending the person my prayers.

Despite, my effort of reassuring myself I was still upset and walked back to the palace with slow and heavy steps.

Time skip to the palace...

The sole of my black shoes embedded a print into the soil of the earth as I walked across the emerald green grass of the garden palace.

As I trudged my way through the grass I was approaching closer to the sound of numerous footsteps inside the palace.
Do we have new visitors?

My pace quickened and led me to the hallway of the palace my feet stood firm to the polished marbled floor as my eyes looked over rows of girl bowing before me.
Although I was stunned by their abrupt presence,I bowed back to return their gesture and respect,then frantically turned my head in every direction searching for an answer from someone,and fortunately I did.

"Your majesty these ladies are the new maids that we have recruited to serve in the palace."said the raven headed courtier holding a wooden board with a long list of names scribbled in black ink.

I nodded and then began to scan each row noticing that all of them were physically different.
Some had aged with time,the fine creases on their faces as living proof,and donned strands of white hair pulled into a tight bun pinned with jet black clips.
However, others had no layers of skin folded upon each other,and they let their thick,long hair rest on their back,or plaited them into long braids to keep their hair out of their faces.

As I continued to scan row by row my eyes fell upon on one of the young girls.
It looked like her.
But at the same time it didn't.
Her face was hidden amongst her untied hair and I could just barely see the features of her face.
I squinted my eyes and craned my neck forward to get a closer look.

"Uhhh hum."coughed the female courtier.
(A/N: *coughing intensifies* stop looking like a creep)

Consciously,realising what I was doing I brought myself back to my previous upright posture,and immediately turned all my attention to the courtier.

"Yes."I replied.

"Your majesty do you not have a meeting with your father soon?"she questioned,her eyebrow arched.

My eyes widened in realisation to what she had just said, I was so immersed in my thoughts of her, I forgot all about my duties that I have to complete for today.

"Thank you for reminding me."I bowed before scurrying along the empty hallway.

As I continued to walk in haste I suddenly felt a presence of someone behind me,following my every step,moving swiftly and quietly like a feather falling from above.
Curious on who was following me I turned around a corner and plastered my back against the cold white wall and waited.
Just as I was about to blink,a blue figure flashed past me and I quickly began to creep behind it,which was a huge mistake,because it immediately turned around and flipped me over,so as soon I opened my eyes the only thing I could see before me was the painted ceiling.

"So every time we meet are you always going to fall?" a familiar voice asked.
I turned my head to meet her beautiful eyes staring back at me.
It was Y/N and I was happy.

"I'm always falling for you."I answered back and then realised how cheesy that sounded.
(A/N: *cringes but is soft at the same time*)
She looked at me and just shook her head at my answer.
"So uhm,"I said. "What exactly are you doing here?"

She took my hand and began to bring me back onto my feet.
"I'm working in the palace as a maid now."she smiled.

"You are?"

"Why you don't want me here?"she asked.

"No of course I do."I opposed strongly.

She laughed, "Okay your majesty."

"Don't call me that,"I frowned. "Call me Jaemin."

"No can do your majesty."she teased.

I took her hand and intertwined her fingers with mine and placed my other free hand on her clothed waist to pull her closer to me.

"You can't do this inside the palace your majesty."she panicked and tried to loosen herself from my grip.

"I don't care what the others think about us I will only let you go if you say my name."I smirked.

"Jaemin,"she sighed. "Now can you let g- "
I crashed my lips onto her luscious soft ones and pulled her waist closer to close the gap between us. As the kiss deepened we stole the air from each other making us both breathless, but we still never let go.

--------------------
A/N: So I hope you guys liked this update and I know it's mostly from Jaemin's point of view when it should also be from your perspective as well so sorry about that.
But I hoped you enjoyed reading this and I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!
💖( ^∀^)/💖

ALSO PLEASE GO AND READ notjkook's book ITS AMAZING and it's a taekook fanfic which seems out of place to say since this is an NCT Imagines book but I hope you still take a quick look. THANK YOU.
^^