Renjun

Carefully he knitted his fingers with mine as we ran across the dark streets, underneath the towering lampposts illuminating a bright light guiding us on our journey.
Smiles plastered across our youthful faces and our hearts beat rapidly in sync,enthusiastic for us to hide away in our secret place.

"We're here now." he panted trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah."I replied.

After the repetitive process of inhaling and exhaling our bodies,our breaths became calm and still.
I felt a light tug on my grey jacket,ushering me to follow him,so I did.
He sat down on the emerald green grass and then slowly lied down his back against it and put his clothed arm behind his pale,slender neck. I copied his action and we both gazed in amazement as we looked above to see countless glittering stars.

"The stars look beautiful."I said.

"But not as beautiful as you."he smiled showing his snaggletooth.

I looked at him and cringed only for him to laugh in return.

"Why are you laughing for?"I asked."I know you were probably cringing inside as you were saying it."

He adjusted his position to face me.

"Yeah maybe I did,but I know you like it when I say stuff like this."he smirked.

I felt my face burn,which was an indication that I was blushing and it looked like I ran 10 miles,when I can't even put one foot in front of the other sometimes.

Distracted by my thoughts,I then flinched by the touch of something warm placed against my red tinted cheek, I placed my hand on top of it realising it was Renjun's hand.

"You look like a tomato."he pointed out.

"More like the colour of your hair." I replied back looking at his messy red hair.
He chuckled.
"I'm going to miss you."he smiled.

"Are you going away again?"I asked and he nodded in reply.

"I sometimes wish that you weren't an idol,so I can spend more time with you." I sighed.

"Me too."he said."But don't worry just like the stars I will watch you and be there for you even when you can't see me,but when you do I will shine as bright as the sun and guide you to our world."

He took my hand and softly slipped his slender fingers into mine and placed a kiss at the back of my hand and looked at me.

"You didn't cringe this time."he smiled.

---------------------------------------------
A/N:I updated after 727392864399years. I praise and bless you guys so much because you are all so patient.^^
Honestly thank you so much for waiting and have a good day and stay healthy.
*throws smoke-bomb towards the floor and disappears*
P.S I'm sorry this was a short imagine.