T Shot (Trans reader, smut)

Did this for myself, cause I had to give myself a t shot and I'm. big afraid of needles so this is how I cope. The sex is partly from experience lmao,- tw for lots of needle mention, and detailed description of a testosterone shot/

Damn anxiety. You hadn't even pulled the little vial of testosterone, and the needle out of his bag, which he had brought with him. It almost felt worse, not doing this at home by himself.
The fact that the farmer's boyfriend Shane was there, watching him, made him feel so insecure. You had only given yourself three shots so far, and every single time, without fail, you managed to completely psych yourself out, as you was doing right now.
You glanced over at Shane, sitting a few feet away from you on the bed, and you swallowed slightly, finally leaning over to grab your bag. Shane put an awkward, supportive hand on your shoulder. He had never watched his boyfriend do this before, and even he almost felt anxious.
"Um... Thank you. For being here with me." You said. It was a known fact that you were terrified of needles, and as you eased through the process, having Shane at your side helped ease your anxiety a little.
"Don't worry about it," Shane responded, a softness in his voice that he only used with you, his boyfriend. Shane watched as you opened your bag, digging under some clothes to retrieve the ziploc that you threw the needle, the hormone, a couple bandaids, and an alcohol wipe into.
You opened the ziploc, and dumped the contents onto the bed in between he and Shane. You stood up for a second, and slipped your pants off, leaving you in your boxers. Then, you ripped open the alcohol wipe after you sat back down, sanitizing the side of your thigh.
You then picked up the needle and removed the packaging, hesitantly pulling the cap off of the sharp. Your hands were already shaking as you prepared it, picking up your vial of testosterone, plunging the needle into it.
You swallowed again, and looked back at Shane, who watched intently, before moving to stick yourself, biting your lip at the little sting of the needle, pushing it about halfway in as Harvey had told you to. As soon as it was over, you set the needle down, and quickly put a bandaid over the injection site, and then put the cap back onto the needle.
"That wasn't all that bad, was it?" Shane asked, making a crappy attempt to console, as you threw the stuff back into your bag.
"I guess not, but that's not gonna keep me from panicking." You responded, pushing the duffel back to the floor. You then leaned back into Shane.
"I hate giving those to myself. You have no idea." You added.
"Uh... I can try to do it for you next time, if you want? You won't even have to look." Shane tried, sliding an arm around you.
"Yeah, I dunno about that. I don't think you're all that experienced." Shane shrugged at this.
"I have experience in other things, at least." He half joked, only getting an eye roll from his boyfriend.
"Oh yeah? Wanna show me what you have experience in, then?" You asked suggestively, knowing exactly what you were getting yourself into.
"Damn right I do," Shane responded, the both of you shifting so that Shane was straddling your hips. He leaned down, hand cupping your cheek, covered in a soft peach fuzz. He pressed his lips against yours. Typically, Shane wasn't the one initiating this kind of stuff- you were generally on top, even. But right now was a little different.
Shane's free hand slipped under your shirt, fingers rubbing against your binder as the two of you made out.
Eventually, you were sitting up, watching Shane tug his hoodie off, along with his shirt, and jeans. This prompted you to tug off your own shirt, leaving your binder on as you usually did. Shane leaned back into you, pressing his lips against your neck, and your shoulder. His hand slid up your thigh, and made it way under the waistband of your boxers.
This felt almost routine now. You had been on testosterone for about a month, and one of the side effects was an increased sex drive. You better believe that the two of you had been fucking a lot. Not to mention that you were already starting to develop a little bit of a t dick. What you didn't anticipate, was how particularly sensitive you were right now, because of it.
"Oh fuck," You squeaked, Shane stopping out of surprise for a second. It usually took a little more touching then that to make you moan, but that was immediate.
Shane glanced back at his door. He had almost forgotten that they were at his place. Which meant Marnie and Jas were also in the house. He looked back at you, thinking about how badly he wanted to hear you anyway. He briefly wondered if he did something different then he normally had to get that sort of reaction, but he was abruptly pulled from his thoughts when you gripped his arm.
"Sorry," You said, swallowing thickly. "I'll try to keep it down a little more."
"Right, yeah," Shane responded, snapping back into it, his face a little red. He leaned back in, pressing kisses to your lips, as he touches you again, dipping two fingers inside of you, working a little more on your t dick with this thumb.
You pressed your hips up slightly. You hadn't even noticed how wet you had gotten, until Shane started working his magic with his digits. You moaned against his lips, one hand against the bed behind you to keep you supported, the other resting against Shane's shoulder.
The heel of your palm dug into his shoulder as you quickly came for the first time tonight, pulling your lips off of your boyfriend's so you could say his name, letting him work you through it.
God, if that didn't make Shane hard. It was apparent through his boxers. He pushed you back onto the bed, and getting the hint, you reached down to shove your boxers off, Shane mirroring you, leaving him with his exposed five and a half inches. His cock curved slightly toward his stomach. God it was gorgeous.
Shane held himself above you, one hand down to guide his cock. He rubbed the tip against your t dick first, before moving to push inside, making you bite back the moans that so badly wanted to slip past your lips.
Shane was kissing your neck again, leaving a trail of hickies in his wake, just so everyone would know. He pushed himself to the hilt, and you were on the verge of cumming again already. Your hand tangled within Shane's hair, the other holding onto his back, as he started fucking you, setting a slowish pace.
Shane's bed creaked slightly as he rocked into you, one of his hands resting against your binder. He continued to attack your neck, and you almost felt overstimulated when you did cum again, Shane fucking you through it. He was groaning softly, thrusting in and out of you, pressing his face into the crook of your neck now.
Feeling you tighten like that pulled Shane closer, and he was determined to bring you into a third orgasm before he came, bringing his free hand back down to help, rubbing against you.
You were trying so, so hard not to let any loud sounds slip out, but Shane was really doing a number on you tonight, combined with your sudden sensitivity. You pushed your hips down to meet Shane's, biting your lip hard. After another hot minute, you were cumming again, and Shane was quick to pull out, just barely letting you ride through it, to blow his own load, the thick, warm stripes hitting your stomach.
The both of you were left panting, trying to catch your breath. Shane dropped beside you.
"I need... I need to let you fuck me more often, instead of the other way around," you commented, pulling Shane into your arms. He nodded against your shoulder.
"I guess we can work that out." He said. He didn't say it, but you knew that he liked to be fucked more. Maybe because you always did a damn good job. That was a conversation for later.