Juvenille

A few months later: "honey I have something to tell you" Austin's mom said. "What is it" Austin said still crying over Kyle's death. "I have brain cancer" his mom said crying. "No, no, no this is not happening, this isn't real" Austin cried. "I'm sorry but it is happening" his mom said hugging him. "Wow thanks, first Kyle dies, then dad leaves, then next is you. I might have the most shitty life ever" Austin cried pulling away from his mom and walking out his door. "Where are you going Aust I'm  sorry please" his mom cried chasing after him. "I'm going anywhere other than this shit hole" Austin said slamming the front door.
"So why are you here I thought you were grounded" Alex (Austin's best friend) said taking a sip of vodka. "Oh, well I am but I left because my mom told me something" Austin said grabbing the vodka and taking a drink. "What did she say" Alex said looking at Austin. "Well she said that..." Austin said when he got cut off from Alex. "Wait dude do you here that" Alex whispered. "Shit dude, it's the cops go, go, go" Austin whispered pushing Alex making him move. "Stay right where you are and don't move also get on your knees" the cops yelled as he was walking towards the boys. "Shit" Alex said getting on his knees.
            "I cant fucking believe we actually got caught this time" Austin said trying to get comfortable on the hard metal chair were he was handcuffed to. "I know, why would they just decide to look their today"Alex said slouching back into the chair. "Shut up boys" the cop said. "Okay I will be right back I have to make a call" the cops said leaving the room. "Dude what the fuck am I supposed to do I can't get arrested again, they will put me on house arrest, after I get out of this shit hole" Alex said. "Dude I know my mom's going to fucking lose it" Austin replied.
         "Dude it's been hours where the fuck is he" Alex said, as the police walked in. "Austin I'm sorry but your mother has passed away" the police said taking his hat off. "Wh.. what how" Austin said as he started to cry. "Th.. this, this isn't real, this has to be a bloody prank" Austin cried. "Shit" Alex said looking at Austin. "Oh and another thing is you are guys going to juve" the policeman told them leaving the room.