1

Emma's pov
"Holy shit, this cannot be happening." David said slowly as he clutched the paper. "I, don't know know what to say." He said I almost felt like crying but I held it back. "30 days is not a lot of days." He said I sighed he was right.

David has 30 days to prepare himself he was getting deported. Nothing had been the same since DACA fell though. We'd all been worried that this would happen to David but we never accepted that it probably was going to. Now was the day as David and I sat on a couch together.

"I'm so sorry David."

"What am I going to do?" He said his voice was shaking lightly as he placed the paper down on the table I picked it up just to make sure that it was real. "Who do I tell, how?" He asked worried I thought about it for a moment.
"Friends, the viewers but what am I going to do, where will I go l, what about all you?"

"David you know we have your back no matter what." I said putting paper down this was real and was sinking in all just now.

"I'm going to lose my fucking shit, my house, what about my family!" He said as he started to get a little louder, a little more mad.

"David, I will go with you where ever you go." I said he shook his head putting his head into his hands. I didn't want to watch him break down because I'd never seen him cry in all the years I'd known him but I felt like I was about to.

"I can't ask you to do that, you're my assistant."

"Also your friend, family I'd go to say." He groaned shaking his head.

"This is all too much." I nodded. I hugged him and he hugged back that's when I felt the tears on my shoulder, I felt my chest drop.

Later in the day

Everyone that David possibly knew that he was close to in the vlogs was sitting around his house at the moment. Everyone I think knew deep down what was happening before David announced it and that's why everyone had agreed to come over so fast because everyone was on the edge of there seat whenever David called. Today just happened to be the day it all went down.

"So." He said with his infamous smile. "Trump is deporting me." He said forcing a laugh as his lip curled over slightly. Everyone looked shocked.

"What!" Everyone said in shock.

"30 days." David confined I could tell he was trying his absolute hardest to not make this a sad day but there was no way around it. It was a horrible day no one wanted to come.

"What the fuck are you going to do David?" Jason asked concerned.

"I have absolutely no idea." He said.

"David you need to get your card." Zane said worry in his voice.

"Like I didn't already know that, I don't know guys."

"Get married!" Todd's girlfriend coincidentally my best friend called out. David bit his lip laughing.

"To who, my imaginary girlfriend?" He asked.

"Doesn't matter who David you just need to become a citizen!" Jason said, clearly trying to put his foot down.

"What about Emma, the viewers already think you guys are dating just get married." Kalee continued on with her idea. That wasn't a half bad idea not at all I'd do it for David. But I didn't know if he would. David shook his head.

"That's a big thing to take away from someone."

"So is the ability to live in the United States." Heath exclaimed. David slowly turned to look at me to where I was sitting on the couch.

"The viewers aren't going to like that." David said slowly everyone shot him a look of confusion, he was clearly not taking this as seriously as he should have been.

"Well then I hope they'll like you back in Slovakia." Scotty said, everyone laughed the tension slowly breaking. David slowly looked at me and once he did everyone else focused their attention to me as well.

"Um, are you willing to marry me?" He asked I laughed this is not what I thought I'd be doing earlier today. It was silent and every looked at me funny, he really was serious about this now.

"Yes of course!" I said he smiled he ran over to me pulling me up and hugging me.

"Thankyou so much I'll pay you handsomely." Every burst out into laughter. Once David pulled away everyone was smiling and things seemed as if they were turning around.

"We have got to make this convincing for viewers." Zane said everyone nodded. "Like you need to get a ring, a nice wedding. You guys need to start being seen together." That was all true it just felt weird David nodded as the stress came back to his face.

"I'll just propose to you tomorrow, and then like say we wanted to keep our relationships secret I don't know." David seemed like he was spiraling.

"Alright." I said slowly and everyone started clapping and yelling.

"I know your my almost fiancé but could you please go buy yourself a ring so I know you like it?" David asked I thought about it for a moment. usually I'd never say no to David because I was his assistant but right now I felt like I was in the position to say no.

"No, if I'm going to marry you I want to get something out of the deal I want you to surprise me." I said with a smile David smiles back.

"I don't think I can say no."