One night in Skellige

Start from the beginning

She and Geralt actually came across him when they were in Novigrad looking for Dandelion and bumped into him on his way out of the city. When they did come into contact she immediately could tell that were something off about the young man, the first thing she found strange was that she couldn't read his mind. It was closed off. The second was the aura that surrounded him it held welcoming and kindness something that she was glad to see after entering Novigrad but there was also a hint of unwavering and dangerous power. They only exchanged a few words before he excused himself and said he had to be somewhere else. It was right after he left that the witch hunters had come running around the area looking for the young man who had broken the temples dungeon. Needless to say that they were surprised and shocked to hear how much chaos he had caused in Novigrad.

Apparently the young lad had released the witches, warlocks and alchemist that the guards of the eternal fire had captured over the last couple of months along with a few inhumans. He also made the bold move of assissanting higher ups and vandalise many shrines of the eternal fire. He had the biggest bounty in the entire country and almost every guard, every witch hunter, and every worshipper was out for his head. Geralt and Yennefer found it surprising that he had purposely shown his appearance to the public, both called him an idiot for it.

They found out that he was looking for Ciri too as when Geralt had saved Dandelion from the witch hunters. Dandelion claimed that he expected Geralt to have saved him from the dungeon after their little meet and greet. That raised alarm in both of them as Geralt explained to Dandelion that he had never visited him in the dungeons of the temple of the eternal fire. They obviously told him to explain everything that had happened, from the vault heist towards the current meeting with 'Geralt' in the dungeons. Needless to say they were on high alert and wasted no time heading to Skellige via teleportation, much to Geralt dismay. They didn't meet when they arrived at Skellige but did have to attend a funeral of the last king of Skellige(and solve a bloody mystery of the berserkers release during the party).

They didn't meet until they went to Kaer Morhen after Geralt was given a letter by the Baron's right hand man in Vellen when he went back to get Uma. which simply read.

To Geralt of Rivia, I assume now that you I am following the same thread that you have in the past three months. I will tell you now that you have no worries to think I am with allegiance with any faction existing in this plain of existence. Including the Wild Hunt. My only allegiance is towards Ciri and wish to save her from the Wild Hunt and suffer a terrible fate so I came to help find her after a Sage came and took her here. Meet me at Kaer Morhen, I'm should already be helping everyone prepare to remove the curse on Uma.

Sincerely from the Son of Loki, a Trickster, (Y/N) (L/N).

When Yennefer met him she had divided opinions about him as because he had been nothing but a mystery to her and a little headache in her journey. But he had grown on her as he did prove useful and fully competent when it came to preparing the ritual and gathering the necessary ingredients. Everyone else was the same at first but they had much shorter tolerance with mystery and strangers so they already had there sword drawn and ready to strike. But he immediately shed light of who he is and why he was helping them.

(Y/N) (L/N), a demi-god from another dimension. One where Ciri had spent time in and grew quite intrigue by the world since it had similar supernatural properties but with different.......showings. His world has similar supernatural monsters and magics but as he put it they were just shitty knock offs to the monster in there world. Except for himself as he proclaim. He met Ciri when he was apparently checking on the eternal loop of Skoll and Hati to see if they were still chasing there 'targets'. He found her in the woods passed out from exhaustion and bruises with a few cuts, he was kind enough to take her to a hospital to get her the medical attention she needed. It was just one romantic story after another when she had woken up and found him holding her sword which ironically did cause a little fight to happen.