The Clown & The Assassin

Harley Quinn(DC) X Male Reader X Lady Shiva(DC)

Hope you enjoy! And sorry but no photos for this One Shot but Harley's outfit is the one from Arkham Knight. Freaking loved that one.

(FLASHBACK)

3rd P.O.V

Chattering was all he could hear from around him along with annoying sipping and loud clatter of cups being set down on the tables. He finds himself questioning why he comes to a place like this always loud and always buzzing around with people you don't know. Then he remembers that he only comes here simply to try and be a social person but in the end, it never worked.

He just sat at a small table with his laptop doing work for WAYNE enterprises while taking small sips of (Favorite Coffee).

This is daily for him. Every day at 6:30 pm when it began to turn dark.

He works in Internet security mainly only creating security walls in WAYNE enterprises network to make sure that no one hacks into them. It was actually thanks to him that he prevented a hacker's attack and the attacker was a superpower metahuman that had the ability to manipulate technology. He's been thanked by the CEO, his boss, Bruce Wayne himself. It was a good experience that he was quite proud of especially since Bruce asked him to work on another system that was a bit of a secret to everyone in the enterprises.

Which is the whole reason why he's working now instead of playing one of his many modded games? Although that might just happened since he is already finishing his touches on the system. He hit 'enter’ completing his possibly greatest work he has ever done for the world's richest man. He could only imagine the reward he'll get.

He looked up away from his laptop screen which had a WAYNE Enterprises logo on it and text below saying 'Network Locked’ with a goofy smile on his face he stood up from his chair raising one arm to call out and order his favorite (Smoothie Choice) but stopped.

There she was again. The beautiful blonde that has been coming to this coffee café for the past two months. When he first saw her come here he would just wonder whether she was a secretary or a supermodel…...or maybe a hero who is in their secret alter ego. A man can hope.

He spent the first time staring at her getting glimpses…..like a creep. He knows it's a terrible and very weird thing to do but he used the excuse 'that's how the dating life go', know more about the person you about to ask by observing them. But before he went up to her he had gone over what could happen in his mind so he could be prepared and when he first did it time flew by without him noticing at all. So when he came to reality(which when the Cafe was closing), she was long gone.

He thought he missed his chance to talk to her and possibly convince her to go on a date with him but great fully Lady Luck was on his side. He knew that she will be coming here everyday, every night after the first month. The time he spent now watching was from afar, he kept telling himself that he's only thinking about all the outcomes that could happen but it was only an excuse. He was just too afraid to actually walk up to her with full confidence and ask her out.

but he knew it was a fantasy.

He sat back down and looked back to his computer screen in silence. It still had the same WAYNE Enterprises logo with the same text below.