Hoshi x Woozi (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

"Shut up. Just finish quickly okay I'm not in the mood."

"Why don't you eat some of my lunch? I intentionally ordered a bit more because of what happened."

"I already said I'm not in the mood so can you please pig-out already?"

"Salty as always"

"What did you say???"

"What? Did I say something?"

Ugh this guy is really persistent. But I'm also thankful that he can stand my presence. Not only is his reputation with other students affected by constantly hanging out with me but he also stands my salty personality. Sometimes this guy is a relief to have at times like this.

Annoying most of the times though.

Lunch is over and Seungcheol immediately went back to his room since we're not classmates.

Another boring class hours started until 4:00 pm.

"Okay that's all for today. Dismissed"

I immediately packed my things and went outside our room. I tried waiting for Seungcheol but it seems like they have a groupwork so I just went ahead.

F*ck its already 4:30 pm and my shift at the coffee shop starts at 5:00 pm. I need to hurry.

I literally ran like crazy along hallways. I don't even care if they stare at me because if I'll be late I'll get another round of scolding from my boss.

I almost reached the school gate but not until I passed by the library when a hand firmly gripped my arm and pulled me along.

"H-hoshi? I'm really sorry but please not now. I have work."

He didn't answer me but instead dragged me forcefully. I thought he's gonna ask me to find a book or something again in the library but it seems that's not the case.

He kept dragging me so I chose not to argue  unless I wanna be late for much more time.

He brought me to the old library which no one uses anymore. What the heck is this.

"Go inside"

"W-what? But Hoshi no one is inside this building anymore."

"Just go"

I had no choice but to go inside. Its so dark in here with only the cracks in the closed, old, wooden windows.

"Find a decent table and and clean it up."

"Okay?" I immediately did what he told me. I circled the old library until I found one. I immediately used my spare handkerchief to clean the thick dust covering it and set my bag in one of the chairs.

"Hoshi its do--"

"What are you doing?"

I  was shocked when I saw him leaning at one of the chairs nearby with half of his uniform unbuttoned.

The first thing that ran across my mind is to run for the door but he already locked and blocked it with the wooden chairs. How am I supposed to carry those considering my size.

"Lie down"

I stepped back. What is his problem. What does he mean lie down. What is he planning to do to me.

"I said lie down"

"What do you mean?"

Instead of answering me, he forcefully grabbed my arm and forced me to lie down to the table. I tried fighting back but I'm just simply weaker.

"How come she left me over that guy?"

WHAT?

"How come he chose to be with that worthless sh*t"

He started unbuttoning the remaining half of his uniform and threw it on the floor. He harshly claimed my lips like a hungry beast devouring his prey. I just can't fight back since he's on top of me and has basically pinned me down.

"Please Hoshi stop this I have nothing to do with this."

"SHUT UP"

He howled as he tore my uniform into pieces. I can feel the cold air hitting my bare skin. I feel so humiliated and helpless right now. Screaming is useless since this building is at the very corner of the whole campus and is practically isolated. I can't do anything right now besides cry.

"Pl-please Hoshi stop this."

He seemed liked he can't here me and continued kissing me hungrily. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth and battled my own as his hands moved everywhere my body.

He explored every nook and crany of my mouth while his hands were in my nipples, gently but at the same time harshly massaging them.

I can't believe myself that I actually felt pleasure right now.

"Suck"

What? His dick is right infront of my face while he is still pinning me down but closer to my neck and face. I have no escape.

"Hurry up and suck it"

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved his huge dick right through my mouth. I can't help but gag because of his gigantic size. He's forcing me to take all of it down to his balls by forcefully shoving my head to his dick and then bobbing it.

I sucked his dick as tears kept cascading through my face. His other hand making me feel every muscle of his body from his pectorals down to his abs and v-line.

"You really are a slut. Even using your tongue huh? Is this why you chose that guy over me? Then let's see who's better in bed."

He moved down to my body sucking and giving me hickeys all over the place. His hands stopped at my pants and sent them flying to the ground in one swift motion. As if hunting his prey, he tore my underwear leaving my hard dick naked.

He immediately took me in as three of his fingers entered me simultaneously. I can't even think anymore. All I know is I'm feeling intense pleasure right now that words cannot even describe it.

He added his remaining fingers in as he continued sucking me.

"HOSHI I'M CUMMING!!!"

He swallowed all of my semen as he swiftly removed all of his fingers but quickly replaced them by his already hard dick.

Without a warning, he thrusted into me like a mad beast. His giant dick constantly rubbing through my spot again and again.

"Mmm HOSHI I'M CLOSE"

He quickly changed our position leaving me on my fours as he kept thrusting again and again into that same spot.

I can feel his dick getting so much harder and thicker inside me that it can almost tear me up from the inside. I can't take it anymore.

"UHH HOSHI I'M CUMMING!!!"

"TAKE MY SEED BABY"

I came all over the table as his semen is gushing inside me. He quickly pulled out but shoved his dick in my mouth. I can taste his semen making me gag and swallowing it.

We caught our breaths for a few seconds until he strangled me by my neck.

"NO ONE EVER KNOWS OF THIS OR YOUR FAMILY WILL BE DOOMED. UNDERSTOOD?"

SEVENTEEN ONESHOTS (Fluffs, Lemons, Smut)  (Requests are open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara