‍ ‍ ‍ rindou exhaled slowly, blowing a cloud of smoke towards you. "you're here," he commented softly, his tone low and husky. "i did not expect you to come home early, mind telling me what happened?"

‍ ‍ ‍ "oh yeah, i entered through the backroom and i did what i needed to do. i've been to worse, so it's natural. i think we might need to talk about something else, though..." you trailed off, looking to the ceiling with an awkward smile as you fiddled your fingers to one another. the male stared at you intensely, observing your facial expressions carefully until the atmosphere between both of you became somewhat tense. rindou noticed that you avoided eye contact, averting your gaze from his, seemingly shy. the tension was building and it felt as if everything was spinning around you, it was overwhelming you. "i may, or may not have shot him in the dick."

‍ ‍ ‍ "that's... shocking, but not exactly a concerning." rindou sighed deeply, placing the paper aside to lean forward to rest his elbows on the marbled counter. the male placed his hands together, closing his eyes as he inhaled deeply. "were you scared? the most important thing is that you managed to avoid becoming collateral damage, i am glad that you decided not to kill him. i guess i can't get mad at you for being cautious since you had a reason to, i should respect that."

‍ ‍ ‍ you blinked in surprise and tilted your head sideways, confused by his reaction to your shooting. your mind wandered over to the incident again, remembering how his skin was pale white in pain and the way he trembled when his hand pressed itself onto the bullet wound, the sound of blood dripping on the floor resonated in your ear. the image was engraved in your memory, but you didn't felt any guilt feeling. your actions were perfectly fine and you did not regret it. in fact, you didn't think that it would be wrong for you to shoot someone like that, it was justified, you had a valid reason to pull the trigger. you remained silent despite the small smile growing on your features, wanting for rindou to break the ice. "did you enjoy shooting someone in the dick?" the purple-haired male joked, a teasing tone laced in his voice while your head slightly moved up and down.

‍ ‍ he looked you straight in the eyes, a mischievous smirk forming on his face, it was clear that his intention was to lighten the mood a bit. "i suppose you can say that, although my aim was quite bad. you won't have to worry about me shooting someone anytime soon, though." you joked, a small smile playing on your lips.

‍ ‍ "if you say so, then i shall teach you how to aim better. though keep it a secret, because sanzu doesn't want you to hold something dangerous like that." you saw something flash in the male's gaze by mentioning the pink-haired male's name which caused you to narrow your brows a bit, wondering if it was a sign of jealousy or admiration. his eyes narrowed slightly, his posture straightened for just a split second. it could mean many things but you chose to believe it meant none of the above. perhaps he was thinking of ways in which he might be able to catch you in a lie again, but you didn't expect any more. "so, shall we begin?"

‍ ‍ staring into space, kokonoi snapped his fingers in front of you to pull back your consciousness together, but it didn't seem like it worked that time because instead, you drifted even further away from reality and into the realm of nothingness. it's almost a pity really, as when you're not focused on something else, your mind can be very useful and there are so many things that could come into your mind at any given moment. you were in a state of pure bliss when the white-haired male interrupted your thoughts and luckily, it worked. "y/n, it's rude to zone out while i'm talking."

‍ ‍ all the four of you were sitting down, they're telling you something about themselves as you still don't know them personally, and all you could think about was how long it had been since someone had told you their name and their backstories. they weren't sure if you'd even listen to them or not but they're here nonetheless. the blond was happy to tell you about his childhood while the haitani brothers stayed quiet, the older purple-haired male was staring intently at you- looking through you, and he was definitely trying to get a read on your personality but for some reason he wasn't getting anywhere. you couldn't imagine being able to see through someone like that unless you spent an eternity looking into each other's soul. nevertheless, the two of them had their ears on kokonoi with all their hands crossed underneath their chest.