Their opponent attack slowly. It seems like that they are gauging how strong they are.  Of course they can't back down. They can't let their guard down or they might be surprise that opponent might have their run to the goal.   They defend their goal like how they practiced it. No team is backing down because they are not playing for themselves alone they are also playing for their school's pride and they want their schools to be proud of them too.

Half of the 1st 45 minutes no one have a goal yet. Now the gauging ends and this us the time the real game starts. The opposing team is making a run to the goal everyone is alert and try to anticipate to who will the ball be passed to. Good thing P' Type made a good steal then their three seniors P' Champ and P Techno run to make a goal. They run so fast but some of the players from the opposing team are there to defend the goal. As they run towards the goal P' Type notice that most of the players are running towards him so he passed to P'Champ and together with P' Techno they run towards the goal that made the audience excited and cheer for them even louder. Champ made a fake move that he would pass it to Techno but he kicked it towards the goal and the goal keeper was too late to block it and the ball went in.

Screams and drums beat even louder after the goal. Techno run towards his friend and hug him so tight. Of course someone got irritated but he has to let it go as what Nic said because P' Champ made a score. His P' Techno didn't hug his friend for no reason at all anyway. Other players run towards P' Champ and hugged him and some hit his head and some hit his shoulder. Fangirls and fanboys of P' Champ fall for him even more. The adrenaline rush of making a goal gives them enough energy to defend as the other team kept on trying to score a point before the 1st half ends but they failed so after the end of 1st half they are leading 1-0. At the locker room, staff and other players including Ae massaged his senior's legs as the coach made sure that their players will not be complacent as they go to the second half of the game. He remind them of the plays they will execute and who to guard the hardest.

Half time ends and they all go back to the field. P' Techno made some pep talk to inspire them to keep on playing harder before the start of the game.

Then the whistle was blown by the umpire and because the opponent school made the 1st possession of the ball of the first half so the second half's first possession was given to the team of P' Techno.

The 1st 15 minutes of the second half, defense of both teams are so tight that both team can't execute a good play because of it. Then they made few substitutions just to be sure that their 1st 10 players  will have fresh legs for the latter part of the game.

During that time the other team make a run as well and successfully made a goal which results loud screams from the students who came and watch to support their own school's representatives. Now both team have the same score: 1-1.

Then the first 10 players are back to the field.

After their seniors made a goal Can noticed that their opponent are focused on guarding the seniors so they are giving Good and him more space to move  so he decided to make a run. He looked at Good and signaled him to run towards the goal. The duo run as fast as they can towards the goal. They run from two different directions then the chase started as the opposing team noticed it.

As Tin saw it he can't help but to feel proud and amazed and be worried for his little Cantaloupe in the field that he didn't even realized that he is now standing up as he saw his boyfriend being chased and Can is running and securing the ball.

3 players from other team run towards him and left Good a lot of space to move so he kicked it to Good and his best friend kicked the ball hard and made a goal. Their seniors run towards Good and they are all very proud of him. Then the people roar again because they are now leading.

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Can is the one telling the story:

I am so happy that we are now in the lead 2-1. I want to enjoy it with my team. As I run towards them an umpire stops me and he blows his whistle and ask me to go back to my team and look for first aid then I saw Ae and P' Techno running towards me. Then I felt something drop in my arm I saw blood then I realized I was bleeding. Maybe because of an accidental headbatt when the players from our opponents' tried to stole the ball from. Everything went too fast that I did not felt anything wrong because I have one goal in mind and that is to score. I got substituted because of that. The doctor said that I have a cut in my eyebrow. I know Tin will be worried so  I raise my arm and made a 👍 thumbs up to give him a sign that I am fine. I told them that I can still play that I want to play. They said that there is only 20 minutes left so it is fine and all I need to relax and let my teammates do the rest. The doctor look into my cut and tape it for a while to stop it from bleeding.

As I watched the game, in our team's place in the field, I saw that the other team almost scored good thing that our goal keeper protected the goal well. 10 more minutes and my cut is not bleeding anymore I ask the coach to let me in for the last 10 minutes to help. Football is life for me. If we lose here then we will have to wait for next year again since it is a knockout game. Then one of my reason for going to school will be gone at least for this school year and I don't want it to happen. As the coach see my determination, he ask the doctor if I can play. They gave him a go signal, they made a patch over the cut and put a pressure to it so the cut will close. The coach told me that if he saw red from that patch he will bring me back to our seat which I happily agreed.

People cheer for me as they saw me going back to the game. I did not look in the bleachers because I will see that he is angry at me again. I will just try to talk to him later.

Our seniors just encouraged me more and told me what to do as if they are not seeing the patch above my right eye. Then the whistle was blown to start the play.

All of us just keep our composure and tried to do our best to stop the other team from scoring. We made our runs as well but they stole the ball from us. These situations just repeat and there is no clear possession of the ball in the duration of 10 minutes of playing. At the last second of the game P' Techno kick the ball out. Then we heard the long whistle sound that signaled the end of the game. Our school won! As a sign of sportsmanship we shook hands with them and they congratulate us. Our schoolmates who came to watch  continued the festivity as we all wave at them and thank them for their support. We also bow down to the audience from the other school as a sign of respect. My team went back to our locker room and I went to the clinic because Tin want so. Hehehe. I saw how worried he is so I agreed to go. The doctor did not let him in. He stayed and wait outside as the doctor stitch the cut away. Medical staff from the clinic congratulated me and my team from winning and I smiled and thank them. We left and go to the place where my football team and the rest of my friends are eating at the moment.