Chapter 1: Mr Hot God

MY DESTINY CONTRACT

IMPORTANT!

This was my first story in Wattpad anddddddddd.............

I'm not good in English so if you guys find it was false in grammar please let me know!

And This chap here was for my amazing friend HaleyBecker!

Now enjoy your time!

Chapter 1: My destiny contract.

A Sunday morning with warm sunlight and blue sky. What a fresh air! A great day for a picnic lunch.

~~~~~

The first thing I would love to let you know was about me. I- Erica Handison, was a small girl with Asian features: "a long black smooth hair, a heart-shaped with a straight nose, full lips, deep dark eyes with long eyelashes that will trap anyone seeing into it. You are beautiful my love". That was what mother always told me when she was alive. I believed her, of course, but that was until my senior, I started to doubt about that. Because people kept calling me 'ugly' whenever I appeared.

Living with my adoptive parents in a small town in Trenton, New Jersey, was these happiest days in my life. That pure, happy little girl who had always laughed freely, smiled happy, had no longer existed after the day that accident happened. The day that my parents died before my eyes. The terrible day that I would have never ever forgotten. The day that turned my life into a completely different line, broke all my dreams and happiness, also my tiny heart like a glass broken into thousands pieces, that could never heal.

After that day, I had been adopted again by a kind family like they tobe told. But in reality, those are the dark days living in hell of my life. These people who was my so-called parents and sisters treated me like a trash servant, no more. They beat me up whenever they wanted and whenever I didn't obey. Until the day I turned eighteen. I escaped from that hell, finally to be freed and lived in my way and by myself.

A hard life, you could say, for a poor single lonely girl. My living became easier when I found a work in the Dunkin Donuts but still, I couldn't continue my study despite my high grade. My dream- attended school, went to Cambridge University, had never became true yet till the day I met him- the man with a figure of God stood in front of my doorway with a contract- My destiny contract.

******************

It was really a busy day, why was there so many people come to Dunkin?. Don't get me wrong, I knew the more people came the more my salary was, but why had it have to be today? It only had me and Jame, normally it included me,  Bristish, James and Scott but today the two of them had off for some private reasons who knew what it was. Jame and me had to work all the shift didn't have any time to breath, my legs it felt like being knock off, surprisingly I made myself coming home all safe. Exhausted I tossed my dirty uniform in the basket and slid into my pajama. Maybe a cool shower could wait after I had my sleep. Marking a beeline straight to my hard bed I shut tight my eyes and let the sleep took over me. I started in my la-la land when the door-bell rang loudly.

"Ding-dong....ding-dong"

'What the hell was that for, I wana to slept, go away' I mumbled frowningly in my pillow, my eyes still kept shutting tight.

"Ding-dong...ding-dong..ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-.............." Agrrrrrrrr No! That stupid person! What was they thinking??? I didn't need an advertising or want to buy anything.  Annoying I forced myself out of my bed and head to the door with my eyes still shut tired. Whoever they were, they're so dead with me! I threw the door open with more strength than its necessary, seeing that annoying person. He..oh..my heart just skipped a beat. There was not an annoying person. There was a God standing in front of me with his deep sparking beautiful blue eyes staring down at me. That beautiful blue eyes that was like ocean before me, that I couldn't tear my eyes away from, that gave me not only peaceful but vehement  at once. That eyes that seemed to stop everything, the time and space even my heart when I looked into it, were now looking straight into my dazed eyes. All I could see now was a God standing there- in my doorway, smirking at me, the picture of heaven behind him-------