W I S Y : C H A P T E R 2 6

{ Andrea's POV}

" Noona~! Wake up!" A heavy person was jumping on my bed waking me up.

" Jeon Jungkook! Get out! Jebal~!" I uttered with my eye's closed. I don't want to open it and see an annoying bunny trying to wake me up.

" Just get up! Or else~!" He said as I could sense him smirking. I decided to ignore him as I drift to dreamland again.

Suddenly in a blink of an eye I was soaking wet! I opened my eyes and glared at the bunny who was grinning ear to ear as he escape. I got up and chased him around. I didn't mind getting wet in the morning what matters now is getting revenge.

Once I got a chance I tackled him on the floor and shower him with tickles. He laughed endlessly as I grinned while doing my little revenge.

" NOOOOOOOONNNNNAAAA S– AHAHAHAHA!" He shouted as he turned red.

" What Jungkookie? I couldn't hear you?" I teasingly said.

" S—T—O—P!" He uttered loudly.

" I—T!" He added as I collapsed on the floor. Laughing my lungs out.

" Finally... The torture ended.." He loudly sighed.

" That's what you get from messing up with me." I turned around and took a bath. After bathing I dressed up then went to the living room to see Jungkook playing on his phone while mom was sitting on the couch.

" Andrea! Don't you remember? Today was your wedding!" mom exclaimed with a mix of excitement and range.

" Today?!" I immediately went to my room and grabbed my phone. I checked the calendar. Mom was right. It was Sunday already I completely forgot. My eyes landed on the clock. It's 7:00am in the morning. I then went back to the living room seeing my mom had her arms crossed.

" Well young lady, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Mom uttered as she went outside. I followed her behind along with Jungkook. I was wearing my denim shorts with a plain white t-shirt. I completely forgot about the event today.

Mom went inside the car as Jungkook and I did the same. I just brought my phone with me.

" The other things you need for today are at the hotel near the church already." Mom smiled at us as Jungkook and I did the same. His attention was on his phone. Since I was beside him I took a peek and saw he was chatting on messenger.

♡Seo min Noona♡

Where were you and Andrea? We have been waiting a while now.😶

We are on our way. Noona is too lazy to get up so we will be a little late. She even tickled me down. 😐

Ahaha there must be a reason why she did that!😄

Well... A while later because she wouldn't wake up and ignore me I poured cold water on her so she would wake up hehe. 😅

Mean Kookie! Anyway I have to go see ya!👋

Okay Seomin noona bye~!

A smrik appeared on my face when I saw their conversation. So he was making a move and he didn't told me. Yes I am proud because he is now an adult but I was upset at the same time. He didn't update me about his love life. I sighed as he flinched and looked at me with big eyes.

" What are you looking at?" He questioned as I kept my smirk.

" I see you are making a move.." I uttered as he rolled his eyes.

" Nope I'm not noona, she was just asking.." He uttered with a bored face.

" Hm... Let's see.." I said as he gave me a confused look which I ignored.

☆☆☆☆☆

" Andrea! Why are you late?" Seo min eonnie asked as we entered the hotel. She had her arms crossed.

" Oh... I forgot that today was the day." I sighed as she flashed me a smile.

" I know you aren't happy about this... Even though you like him.." She uttered as I slowly nod. Then together we walked in silence to a room. I was in deep thoughts on how this day would be.

I know Suga doesn't like or love me and this is all because of the arrange marriage. I  can do this. Its just for three months then we will divorce. Thinking about the divorce makes me miserable but it's for the better. Also for his happiness. He's not happy with me so why try? Why try if I'm not the girl of his dreams? He will never fall for me he already had someone else.

As we hot inside the room tears poured down my cheeks. It hurts. It really hurts seeing him with someone. His heart was already captured by that someone who is not me.

I closed the door behind me as I followed Seo min eonnie behind. I wiped my tears away but there were still more. Seo min eonnie looked at me with big eyes she didn't realise I was crying now. She hugged me as I cry on her neck.

" Eonnie..." I cried out.

" Shh Andrea.. Don't worry everything will be fine. This nightmare will end soon." She uttered as she careless my hair.

" I H-hope so..." I stuttered as I continued crying.

After fifteen minutes later eonnie pulled from the hug and looked at me in the eyes. I wiped my tears.

" Andrea... Stop crying right now. You have to get ready. The hairstylist and the makeup artist will be here soon." She uttered as I nod.

" It will be fine." She uttered as she smiled. I'm glad I have a bestfriend like her.

~~~{ To Be Continued} ~~~