Tum Hi Ho (Vaapsee)

Start from the beginning

"Chirkut," Varun said happily and hugged her tightly.

A pang of jealousy hit me. I knew I shouldn't be jealous. Varun has talked massively about Shraddha. Both of them came towards me.

"Taapsee, Shraddha. Shraddha, Taapsee," Shraddha rolled her eyes at Varun but smiled at me and I responded back with a smile.

"Hi Taapsee," Shraddha greeted me. "Honestly, I don't know why Varun tends to act this way but I know who you are. Varun has told me a lot about you and I think we will be great friends."

Shraddha seemed to be one of those lovely people with bright personalities and always with smile on their faces.

"Varun has informed me a lot about you too," I giggled. "Maybe a bit too much."

"Like what!" Shraddha asked curiously.

"We could survived without your long speech," Varun whined.

"Shut up my Bablu," Shraddha admonished. I laughed at them.

We went to a room and closed the doors.

"Shraddha," Varun chided. "That's for me and Taaps to know and you to never find out."

"So not fair," Shraddha complained.

"I don't mind telling you," I offered.

"Taapseeee, I love you already," Shraddha winked at me.

"Not fair," Varun sulked.

"Shut up Bablu," Shraddha tutted and gave me a cheeky smile.

I controlled myself from laughing out loud. She was a lot of fun. We decided to go live on instagram. It was heaps of fun. It was a treat for us and our fans on social media. Shraddha and I bonded well. Varun and Shraddha shared a strong bond. And Shraddha and I exchangd phone numbers.

"Taapsee," Shraddha smiled at me. "Can I ask you something? It's a bit personal."

"Sure," I said.

"Do you like Varun?" She asked, looking serious.

I stopped smiling.

"How did you know?" I said quietly.

"You may try to hide your feelings but you forgot that your eyes spoke too," She said gently.

"I do love him a lot," I sighed. "But he doesn't. He isn't even single."

"That's where you are wrong," She smiled widely. "He is single. He and Nats broke up a month back. Great news! I never liked them together anyway. And Varun has always remained as one of my closest friends."

"I really enjoyed doing Judwaa 2 with him," I admitted. "Does Jacqueline like him?"

Shraddha frowned.

"I don't know," she said after thinking about it. "But there is something you should know."

"If you are trying to say that she does like him then, I won't come in between them." I glanced at Shraddha.

"No, Taapsee," She tried again.

Before she could say anything further, Varun came in.

"Shraddha, Taapsee," Varun smiled at us. "We have to leave."

With that, Varun and I left for promoting Judwaa 2.

************************

Taapsee POV

"Hey," Varun came towards me and gave me his million dollar smile.

My heart fluttered.