Chapter 1

Skye's Pov

I felt horrible as I laid in bed throwing up every two hours. Emily my roommate was getting worried because I rarely get sick. She's 3 years older than me, I'm Skye Lisa Morgan, I'm a 16 year old girl, brunette, 5'5 and I live with my roommate in Los Angeles, California. I threw my blankets off of me rushing to the bathroom connected to my room throwing up. I sat beside the toilet I never felt like this maybe I'm sick and need to get some rest, but the only thing that comes to my mind is food. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs, I saw Emily watching tv while eating some lays barbecue chips.

"Are you feeling better, Skye?" Emily asked facing me.

"Yeah just hungry" I replied looking through our cabinets in the kitchen.

"You know you ate all the food, and it's your turn to go grocery shopping, you can take my car." Emily informs me while changing the channels.

"Oh alright. I'll be back." I say as I went up to my room, I probably smell and look horrible.

I showered throwing up right after, I always hated throwing up ever since I was little, I brushed my teeth, because no one likes throw up breath. I put on my skinny jeans which didn't fit me at all the button didn't close so I grabbed some Adidas Trial pants putting them on along with a white v neck with my white vans. I threw my hair up in a pony tail grabbing my phone and wallet putting my hair up in a pony tail and grabbed my phone and wallet.

I passed by Emily smiling as she tosses me her keys. I got to her car and drove off to target as I drove I started to think about what I did to make me feel this way, because like I said before I rarely get sick.

I walked into the store grabbing a cart right away walking straight to the food aisle. I got loads of different junk food and healthy food of course. I even had to buy dog food for our 2 month year old German Shepard as I paid for the food it cost a lot.

The cashier helped me bag all the items and I took them outside to Emily's car loading them into the car.

I grabbed as much bags I can carrying them into the apartment, but of course it wasn't enough I was still missing the dog food. I took the elevator down to the lobby grabbing the dog food I asked the manager to hold as I always do, and I bumped into someone, or they bumped into me.

"Aww watch out." I calmly say as I rubbed the back of my head.

"I am really sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" A blue eye boy said . He looked familiar very familiar, I think he's the guy from that party.

"It's alright." I say as he helped me up grabbing the dog food.

"Do you think I can have your number so I make it up to you, I really didn't mean to bump into you." he said as I grab the dog food from his hand.

"Well I just met you so I'm sorry no, but we can meet up in the lobby since I do live in this building." I suggested.

"Oh well alright." He walked away with that. I went up to Emily once I finally made it up the apartment. I put the dog food in the closet by the kitchen where we have cleaning supplies.

I opened the back door to see the view from the balcony. The balcony was made of cement, and it was very spacey. We had Penney back, our dog was Penney of course. She gets smarter and smarter as she grows. She knows exactly where to poop and pee, which was in a little box, she was basically a cat in a dogs body.

"Hey Penney." I smile as I pet Penney she barked happily at me and I went inside and grabbed her dog bowl and put the kibble in the bowl. I went back outside handing her food to her. I grabbed her other bowl filling it up with water. I shut the back door and I needed to throw up again. I ran to my bathroom, threw up, washed my hands, brush my teeth the same routine lately.

I went back down to the kitchen to clean, I placed everything dirty where it was supposed to go. I was a clean freak.

"Hey Skye, I made an appointment for your stomach flu." Emily said walking into the kitchen

"Thanks Em."

"No problem" she replied as she walked outside the kitchen to go up to her room.

I sat down wondering what I did at that party that I attended two weeks ago.

I got up realizing exactly where I know him from. I should've gave him my number because now I'm knocking on the buildings doors like a crazy person.

I was starting to give up, I was only going to knock on one last door and if it's not him I'd just be forced to run into him again.

A tan muscular dude opened the door he was cute hands down, "Could I help you?" He polity asks not fully opening the door.

"Have you see a blue eyed boy with blackish brownish hair with a blonde streak in the front? Sorry to bother you. He's tall by the way." I ask describing him the best that I can.

"Where do you know him from? Are you a fan?" he asks suspiciously.

"Fan of what?" I asked very confused.

"Uh, nevermind. He lives here, what's wrong?" he replied scratching his head.

"Do you know where he went? I need to ask him a lot of questions about something that happened about two weeks ago." I say really scared.

"Yeah. I think he went to the gym he'll be back around 8." He says just as confused as I am.

"Thank you so much." I walked away wanting to slap myself he lived seven doors down from me, I just had to start from floor one.

I opened the door to Emily and I apartment grabbing Penney leash I was going to take her for a walk, something I usually do when I'm stressed out.

--

"Emily." I call out about five minutes after mine and Penneys walk, but she didn't answer. She must've gone out while I was walking Penney.

I went to my bathroom to wash my hands, then I went in the kitchen washing my hands again. I decided in making pizza. I was mentally throwing up at the smell of pizza.

I typed in teen pregnancy in my laptop, and I had every symptom I was supposed to have if I was pregnant.

I started to cry looking up at my laptop screen, maybe I am that had to be a possibility, but with who?

I didn't even get to think of the possibilities Emily and that tall muscular dude walked in.

"Hey, I didn't know you knew Emily."

"Yeah, we met at that party me and you went to two weeks." Emily explained.

I slammed my laptop as Emily and him started to walk towards the kitchen. I shouldn't have done that because immediately all eyes were on me.

"What's going on?" Emily asks.

"Oh nothing." I respond suspiciously.

"Well this is awkward." the boy said, I still didn't know his name and he was just chilling in my house.

"Oh I'm sorry. Cam can you wait a minute? I just have to deal with something." Emily said as she brought me in the laundry room. "What are you hiding?" She sternly asks.

"Em, you'll see tomorrow." I say as I got out going straight to my room, I was semi annoyed. I sat down an cried what will everyone think of me? I'll probably be known as a slut, I was only sixteen. I left my room to eat I grabbed two slices of pizza and filled my cup up with water.