Chapter 1: Flowey

The girl finally woke up from the fall she seemed to be laying on a bed of flowers that were bright yellow. She saw a hall way leading to a open door so she walked that way through the darkness. When she got in through the door she saw a big yellow flower it had a face which confused the girl at first then she remembered the monsters her mom told her about that were sealed away. The flower startled her because that flower began to talk. Howdy! the flower said, I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower. hee hee hee.. The flower or so called Flowey made the girl feel uncomfortable remembering that a lot of monsters aren't good but some are actually relay nice but this guy seemed shady with the slow laugh and being in the dark. why'd you make me introduce my self? The flower said, It's rude to act like you don't know who I am. some one out to Teach you better manners. I guess little old me better do so. Ready! Here we go! The flower got in a fight position and started to talk some more.

     you then turn into a small heart and next thing he's shooting pelts at her and he calls them friendliness pelts. he tells her to run into them to gain more power but in the lack of being nerviest she move out of the way. write away the flower came back with aggression and says hey buddy you missed them lets try again ok. she was felling very threatened by the way he is acting and dogged the second round of pelts. IS THIS A JOKE ARE YOU BRAINDEAD. the flower said. RUN. INTO. THE. BULLETS!!!! The flower just realized what he said to the girl and was going to say more when he flipped and shot another round of pelts at the girl then a crookened smile came to his face and he said in a shaky voice. You know what's going on here, Don't you? you just wanted to se me suffer don't you, the flower said The flower was looked like a cold killer and said and Yelled.DIE!!!! And surrounded her with pelts and started laughing creepy as the pelts moved closer and closer crunching her in a tight cycle she thought she would never get out alive but then........