Move Night: Part One

You'll see why the songs here :)

[Sero]

Nothing makes sense anymore. After doing some research, the root is slowly dying the more I realize how much I love and care for Kaminari. It'll keep dying until I can say "I love you" to him and really mean it. By then, it'll be gone, and I'll be fully cured of hanahaki. And so will he.

[Kaminari]

Sero's hanging out with me a lot more often and I no longer feel the hanahaki effect. Or at least, not as much. I'll occasionally get headaches, or cough a few petals here and there, but nothing serious like before. I know my love for him hasn't shrunk (in fact it's just grown), so why is this happening?

I still think back on the night I fell asleep in his arms. I felt safe and cared for. Now, going to bed feels like hell since he's not there to hold me. I've had many pathetic sleepless nights because of this, and it sucks.
  I just want an excuse to be around him. Literally anything!
*Ding!* I check my phone, and it looks like I got a text from Mina.
-
5 Gays, 1 group chat:

Mina: MOVIE NIGHT! Who's in???

Kiri: yess! What movie?

Mina: a quiet place! I'm ready to get scared man!!

Sero: I'm in!

You: yeah dude! What time?

Mina: movie starts at 7 but i was thinking we could get to the city at around 6:30 so we have some time to walk around

Sero: k sounds great

Mina: KIRI! MAKE SURE BAKUGOU COMESS

Kiri: of course he will lmao

You: my mind just went to a dark place-

Mina: NO STOP IT KAMI HE'S 2 INNOCENT!!

You: FORGIVE ME

Sero: holy shit💀

Kiri: ...

You: anyways i gtg but see you guys there!

Kiri: bye man!

Mina: BYYEEEE

Sero: see ya later Kami
-
Well this should be fun. It's been a while since the Bakuquad's hung out together.

[Sero]

At around six, Mina texted the group chat. She's the only one of us who can drive relatively ok, so she was gonna drive us all to the movie.

  "Get in losers! We're going shopping!" Mina shouted from her car as the four of us walked out of the building.

  "Bye mom, Regina's here!" Kaminari shouted back trying to imitate a valley girls voice. Kirishima and I laughed at them while Bakugou barley chuckled.

  Mina hade borrowed her moms van, since her car was way too small to fit all of us.
  There's three rows of seats. Driver and passenger, middle row, and back row. Me and Kaminari entered the car first so we chose to sit in the back. That way when Kirishima and Bakugou enter they won't have to climb over us.

  Anyways, to be more clear; Sero and Kami sat in the back, Kiri and Baku sat in the middle, and Mina was the driver.

  The ride was pretty quiet other then Mina blasting 'Thank You, Next' by Ariana Grande.

  "Ugh! You guys are so quiet!" Mina whined. "Y'all got anything to talk about?" She asked. Me and Kaminari looked at each other and chuckled a bit at her complaint. We're usually not this quiet, so it was kinda awkward.

  "Here's something, change the fucking song." Bakugou growled.

  "Ugh, fine!" Mina turned down the volume. "Any song requests?"

  "Pass me the aux chord." Kaminari said. Mina laughed a bit then handed it to him.

  "He's gonna play fucking All Star." Bakugou said rolling his eyes.

  "You wish," He responded. He then started playing 'Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off'. Although I fucking love that song! It doesn't seem like something he'd be interested in. I'm a little surprised.

  "What do ya know. Pikachu's got taste." Bakugou said in a joking tone. His comment sure did get us laughing.

  "I didn't think you'd be interested in Panic At The Disco?" I playfully smirked at him. He scratched the back of his head a little.

  "What can I say? I got a thing for Brendan Uri." He winked. I laughed and watched his face start to heat up. He shifted his face to the side, toward the window, and I took advantage of this moment.

  "Oh don't worry, you're cute when you're flustered."

  "F-flustered? Uh- no it's not that-"

  "You two better not start fucking in my moms car!"

  Both me and Kaminari instantly start to heat up in embarrassment.

  "M-Mina! You take things too far!" Kaminari shouted.

  "Haha! Chill I'm joking!" She looked at us in the front mirror gave us an 'I'm not joking' eyebrow raise, then giggled. Kaminari hid his face in his hands. Meanwhile I tried to hold back a laugh.

  Almost an hour later, we finally made it.
  "We're here kids!!" Mina shouted. Then we all scrambled out of the car.