Chapter 3

4 months later
We went to a restaurant near my house....The waiter let us order...i heard that very familiar VOICE! I looked up and saw my ex...He said:you have nothing to do now that i'll kill your new BF....i screamed saying:NO!!!!!!!!stop stabbing him!!! I ran closer to RM and called an ambulance....The doctor went out and told me "ma'am..your BOYFRIEND lost a lot of blood so im afraid he might not make it...." i called the others(BTS)"GUYS YOU GOTTA GET HERE NOW!!! ITS Rm" as soon as they got here they comforted me from hours of crying....I went in his room and grabbed his hand saying"FROM THE DAY I MET YOU.....I DIDNT TELL YOU I LOVE YOU" but i should have told you sooner......im sorry!!!!!!(sobbing)NAMJOON woke up and hugged me saying:Im all right.... you dont have to worry" visitors werent allowed by this time so i had to leave...yoongi and Tae brought me home.....I told them "thanks guys bye" they said bye back.....
The next 2days....
Namjoon got home already...he texted me:
Rm-can i call you...
                      Y/N:what?
Rm:baby?????
                      Y/N:ummm you can call me baby girl instead....
Rm-(changed your nickname to babygirl)
                     Babygirl:ummmm okeee bye!!!!
Rm-bye babygirl!

Okkkkkk....i blushed so badly while texting him...DID HE REALLY JUST CALL ME Babygirl?????!!!
My friends were actually screaming...they sleepover almost everyday....ughhhhhhh!!!!!!FRIENDS:AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Me:UMMM S.T.O.P.I.T!!!!!
2hours later
Namjoon:DO you wanna watch our BURN THE STAGE with me babygirl?
Babygirl:YEAH!!!!
After BURN THE STAGE we FANCHANTED!!!!
days later...........
You went to Bighit ENT.
RM's POV
I brought her back to BIGHIT ....they kept on whispering to eachother...Me:GUYS WHAT ARE YOU WHISPERING TO EACHOTHER!!!???????
Them:when will you ask her for marriage????
Rm:i uh i uh     Not yet... its too early...... maybe after 3years.....
Them:yeah sure....
Golden macknae:Y/N is in the CR....WAIT! Could i become best man in your marriage???
Rm:ughhh sure...
Yoongi-here she comes!!!!
RM:hi
Y/N:hey guys!!!!!
Taehyung:hi
Y/N:MIND DANCING GEE!!!?????
V:FINE
Y/N's POV
It went like this⬇️

I caugh a video making him feel more embarassed....
1hour later... Namjoon brought me to the couch and we talked about stuff.... later on he took me to an empty room and told me to design it for him....
RM's POV
I asked her if she could design the room and she said yes.She hugged me saying "I love you more than you could ever know..." i said i love you too back to her....I noticed The others(BTS) actually staring at me and then Y/N kissed me for the first time but very fast....YOONGI was screaming so Y/N had to stare at yoongi....
Next month