The team was ready to go when he walked down to the control room, over to Walter who were in control of the Stargate. He would be the Stargate dialer, as they didn't use the old version of it, but hooked it up to a pc.

Slowly bending a little over the mic, giving them a short nodd.

"Go when you are ready and good luck."

He could see Jack smirk at him, but that was Jack. He had been through so much, yet alive. Wonder if their enemies would call them devils or god's soon. They would seem immortal to them.

Well, let's leave with the team through the gate. The connection between worlds, a transport device that was way too expensive to drift if it had been in your home. Surly it would never work, taking to much energy than your average home would manage. But if you were a genius, maybe then.

Leaving would seem like a second, going fast. You even don't have time to blink before getting to the other side. A little out of body feeling as landing, for your body wasn't transported at "the " same time. But no time for worries as it had been tested, nothing wrong.

They land to a sight of staff weapons and zat guns pointing at them. Zat gun was the most terrifying of them. One hit paralyzed you, two killed you, three made you wapore in thin air. Nothing would be left of you, worst part was it didn't matter were they hit you.

Reacting by lifting their hands, seeing their eyes were on the Jaffa.

"We are not working for shying eyes." Jack said. As Goul'd and any others with symbiotic relationship would glow their eyes when the little guy, or girl for that matter, would take over.

"We aren't from a Gou'ld planet. We are people of Tau'ri, working to get rid of the..."

"We know, but the lad stays. We will lead the rest to Who you seek." They were surprised to hear a older English from him.

"No harm will befall him, so please." They looked at each other before nodding.

"Show the way.." following them.

They were surprised to find the world looking like a mix of different times, religion and so much more. It was confusing, yet they saw people looking like taken from 1900, people from ancient Egyptian to even Vikings walking around in the city.

"This city is on were people can live without needing to kill each other. If there are fighting, well you will find them outside the city."

It were even more confusing as they saw the city were divided by the way it was constructed. Small pieces were in different building styles, but yet they overlap each other.

In the middle of everything was a huge pyramid, so the team felt after their guns. Ready to shoot anything that would go gold eyes at them.

"So time is to awake De." It was visper between people. Jack looked over at the others, this wasn't at all what they were used to, to say it at least.

Daniel looked around, to facilitated about everything. It was like a heaven for him, so many cultures corporate in a city. But why were they there, usually there was only one... The Egyptian style and faith.

Reaching the inner room's, they were sat out by the state everything were in. It looked like it had gotten through hell and back again just to be tossed back. But they had hold the main rout in safe, there was sign of work over the hole place.

"The ship have been used to build the city.." he said as they walked a little longer inn to were normally were a throne.

On the wall, behind were the throne should had been, was a cyber chamber. It was a little part that hold someone frozen down, letting them be save from time.

She looked like a young girl, maybe around twenty years. Her hair was white as snow, long as it reached her feets.

"Daniel?"

"At it." He and Carter walked over to the panel, trying to figure out how to deactivate it. Even if they had been playing with them before, this was different.

"Blood test." Said Daniel as he looked at Jack.

O'Neill didn't say anything, just walked over and poke his finger on a small sharp thing that was standing out.

"What?" He looked at them. Standing in the way for the falling girl. She landed in his hands, taking him down with her.

"O'Neill!" Carter rushed over to his side as the other looked over the young girl.

"What now?"

"You most take her with you..." The guide said.

"Why?"

Suddenly the place began to shake.
"Hurry!" And hurry they did.

The girl on a stretcher between Jack and Carter, saying something about not being able to join her. But maybe one day they would meet again.

Teal'c had already dialed the gate, getting through with the team. "Close the gate!" Teal'c commanded.

"They told me so... Or we would had been in great danger.."

There was a medic team taking the girl as the rest meet up with Harmond in the control senter.

"A new civilian?"

"No sir, that is the Tokra queen." He looked suprised at them.

Suddenly Walter turned around, facing them.

"General, I can't dial the planet anymore.."

"You can't?"

"Let me see." Carter got to work on the computer.

"He is right sir, it's like if the planet didn't exist anymore."

Stargate fanfic
My pc and plot
Don't copy or I hunt your story down and spam you