I Forgive You

Hi Guys, I Just wanna say a massive thank you for everyone who has read this book and got it to 1.3K. I also want to thank chrissyath Who gave me this chapter. I absolutely loved this idea for the Chapter and thank you for letting me use it. Now without further a do here is the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy :)

After Finn had left, Bayley is absolutely devastated that her life is over and that she's lost Finn. Her marriage and her family all because of a stupid decision to sleep with Aaron. Bayley cried as she sat on the edge of the bed until she heard the front door open, her heart racing 'Finn' she thought as she jumped up from the bed and ran down stairs.

Bayley- Finn, I'm So happ- but she froze when she saw it wasn't Finn

Aaron-Hey babe! Aaron said standing at the foot of the stairs.

Bayley-What are you doing here? Get out!

Aaron-I'm happy to see you're dressed how I like, now give me what I want! Aaron said as he started to walk up the stairs.

Bayley- No! I'm not giving you anything Aaron

Aaron-Fine I'll wait for lover boy to come home and tell him what you've done Aaron said smugly as he stared at Bayley.

Bayley- Save it Aaron! Finn knows everything, I told him what you did to me and how you blackmailed me. He knows everything so I owe you nothing now get out!

Aaron-WHAT!...... You know what, I don't care I'm still getting what you owe me Bayley because I still Own you. Aaron said before lunging at Bayley and grabbing her by the arm.

Bayley-Let me go, don't touch me Bayley screamed as she tried to push Aaron away from her

Aaron-You will give me what I want Bayley! Whether you like it or not. Aaron hissed as he ripped the robe that was covering her bra and panties off before grabbing her roughly by the hair dragging her into the bedroom.

Bayley NO, NO! LET ME GO Bayley screamed in fear

As Aaron pulled her into the bedroom throwing her onto the bed before unbuckling his belt and popping the button of his pants as he began to get on the bed before pinning Bayley down on the bed as she screamed, begging Aaron not to hurt her.

Aaron-I'm going to enjoy taking you in the bed you share with him"Aaron said ripping off her bra and pulling on her panties.

Meanwhile downstairs Finn had just walked in after walking out before so he can clear his head, Once he had cleared his head he knew he loved Bayley and Coby and he wanted to stay with Bayley and be a family, they could move on from this set back by Aaron and be stronger than ever.

As soon as he set his keys down he heard a blood curling scream come from Bayley upstairs, he raced up the stairs towards their bedroom,Barging into the bedroom Finn saw Bayley on the bed with pretty much no clothes on and Aaron on top of her between her legs attempting to rape her.

Finn twitch in anger before he ran towards Aaron as Finn pulled him off Bayley before he started beating him up.

Finn-I'll fucking kill you for laying a finger on my wife, you piece of shit Finn yelled as he punched Aaron non stop.

Bayley sat up on the bed watching in horror as Finn kept beating up Aaron. Bayley quickly grabbed her robe throwing it over her naked body sitting there shaking as she picked up her phone and called the cops. Bayley Watched Aaron and Finn rolling around on the floor punching and kicking each other. Until the cops came in separating Aaron and Finn. Calming Finn down Before They arrested Aaron removing him from the room.

Aaron-I'll get what you owe me Bayley, this isn't over! You hear me....... It's not over! Aaron yelled as he was dragged out by the cops.

Finn then turned his attention to Bayley, who was standing there in nothing but a robe with tears in her eyes. Finn opened his arms and Bayley ran into his arms as Finn held her tightly in his arms never wanting to let her go.

Finn-I forgive you, I love you Bayley and I'm sorry for walking out on you. I'm will never walk out again, never ever Finn whispered into her ear placing a kiss on the top of her head.

Bayley-I love you too Finn, I forgive you for walking out, I want us to be a family. I love you so much

She said before looking up at Finn as he cupped her face and they kissed. Bayley Wrapped her hands around his neck as she held onto Finn tightly before Finn lifted her up into his arms carrying her to their bed before laying her down as he continued to kiss her with passion.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing he broke the kiss and moved in between Bayley's legs, he started to kissed down her chest to her stomach before kissing her inner thighs, Finn quickly removed his jogging bottoms before making his way up to his Wife.

Finn- I Love you

Bayley- I Love you too

Finn passionately kissed Bayley as he slowly pushed himself inside his wife filling her up completely, he started moving in and out of her. Each thrust increasing energy as he began pumping inside her, her hips moved in sync with his thrust inviting him in for more, she wrapped her feet round his rear end as he began to pick up speed.

Bayley- I need to Cum Finn

Finn-Cum for me

Bayley wrapped her arms underneath his arm and hold on to his shoulder tight as they both cum together. Bayley came undone and start convulsing under Finn's thrusts, kisses and his touch. He moan as he releases himself inside of Bayley's Wet Core. Finn pulls Bayley to him pressing his lip on to hers.

Finn- You don't need to worry about Aaron anymore. He won't be interfering with us anymore

Bayley- You Promise

Finn- I Promise

They both caressed and snuggled each other before falling asleep.

Hope You Guys enjoyed this Chapter and once again thank you Chrissyath for this Chapter. What Will Happen Next???? Will Aaron Return again??? Will Bayley and Finn's Relationship grow or fall to pieces went they receive some unexpected news ??? What do You guy's think the New will be??? Until Next Time xxx