"Why do you want to know if you know that it will hurt you?" Yuju said confusedly.

"There is saying that Truth hurts right?" Jungkook chuckle on his own thought.

"Yeah truth hurts." Yuju just look at the ground.

"Yah. Your not answering my question. Pabo." Jungkook throw her a grass.

"Yah. I'm not pabo. Fine. Yeah I...i'm i..inlove." yuju is hesitating to say it.

"I knew it. Who is the lucky guy?" Jungkook at Yuju.

"Ahm I...it's n...not a guy. I'ts a g...girl." again Yuju is hesitating.

"So I got dump because of a girl. WOW." And Jungkook is now laughing.

"Yah. Are you laughing because I love a girl." Yuju is mad at Jungkook's behavior now.

"Sorry. I'm laughing at myself." Jungkook said when he stop on laughing.

"So who is the girl?" Jungkook asked after he saw Yuju became silent.

"Y...yerin unnie." Yuju said while looking at the ground.

"Yerin noona?" Yuju nod.

"I'm still confuse why I got attracted to a girl. Everytime I'm with her I always feel warm. I always feel my heart beating so fast as if I just finish a marathon." Yuju confess her feelings

"Does she know about this?" Yuju shake her head.

"Aigoo. My Angel is inlove with her girl bestfriend and here I am inlove with my angel. Is this a love triangle?" Jungkook asked jokingly to make Yuju smile but he just got a hit on his head.

"Come here give me a hug because you dump me. And I give you a hug to make you feel better." Then Yuju spread her arm and Jungkook went near her to a hug.

"We're still okay right?" Jungkook said after the hug.

"Yes. You're still my bestfriend."

End of flashback.

"Yerin unnie and Sinb is dating"Yuju said and Jungkook is shocked with the news.

"I don't know what to say" jungkook said and hug Yuju.

Yuju cry on Jungkook's chest since she is seating and Jungkook is standing infront of her.

JUNGKOOK POV

Yuju cry until she fell asleep so I just seat on the bench and let her head rest on my lap.

I caress her face and wipe the tears on her face. She's really hurt. I know what it feels I been there and still there.

After 1 hour she wake up.

"Are you okay now." Then she glare at me.

"Do you think it's that easy to move on?" She look at me with mad face.

" Nope. Look at me still in moving on stage" she look at me confusedly and her phone ring.

"Why you're not answering that call?"
I asked her since she's just looking at her phone.

"It's Sowon unnie. I'm not yet ready to talk to her." I look at her with 'what do you mean look'

"Eunha and her are dating." She said

"What? Since when?"

"Almost 1 year she said."

"And they didn't tell you?" She nod

"All of them knew about it." Wow all of her friends knew it? How come they didn't tell her?

"Why they didn't tell you?"

"I don't know. I just knew about it today when Sinb and Yerin unnie said that they've been dating for 3 months now." Then tears fall on her cheeks.

"Yah. You're crying again."

"I don't know how to stop it. I feel like I became a bad bestfriend/sister to them, i feel like my love that I show for her is not enough that's why she doesn't see how much I like her."

"Shh." That's all I can say then I hug her.
We stay in the park until 9 pm. That's when she decided to go home.

" I'll take you home?" She look at me with weird expression.

"You mean we will walk to my house?" She asked confusedly.

"Yes. Your house is just 10 minutes from here right?" Then she chuckle.

"Tss. I'm going to my parents house. It's 1 hour from here." Oww. I didn't know.

"Hehe. I have my car I can give you a ride." She just nod lifelessly

After a very silent trip we arrive on their house.

"We're here." I look at her and she shed her tears.

"Oh. Thanks for the ride and for your time." Then she's about to open the door of my car but I hold her hand.

"I can help you to move on." She's shock and blink her eyes many times.

"Are you kidding? How can you help me?" I chuckle on her mad voice but still looking weird at me.

" I can become your rebound." Then she just look at me.

"I can become your boyfriend so that you will have someone to shift your attention to." She still look at me but with a puzzled look.

"I mean if you will become my girlfriend you need to take care of me and because of that you will slowly forget about your feelings."I explain.

"Are you crazy? Tss. Your not helping." She said and about to open the door again but she forgot that I'm still holding her hand.

"I'm serious okay. Think about it." Then I let her go.

A/N
It's Yukook scene hehe. What will be Yuju's choice? Accept Jungkook's offer or not?