‍ ‍ ‍ you flinched when he threw the cigarette on the floor before waves of laughter echoed throughout his whole room, burying his face in the palm of his hands. the sight was scary enough for the goosebumps to travel on your skin and you never got the guts to calm him down because you don't have any some sort of abilities that tames the beasts, still remained frozen on your spot. "it's not that hard to ask for some help. you can always come to me."

‍ ‍ ‍ "that's the thing but..." you bit your lips to contain the tears from forming in your eyes, clenching your fist. "this is my business, i'll resolve it by myself."

‍ ‍ ‍ "your business is my business too, y/n."

‍ ‍ ‍ "but if you did, sanzu will find out and you will face the consequences. let me handle this by myself."

‍ ‍ ‍ rindou genuinely caught you off guard by his bittersweet chuckle, his jaw clenching tightly, and shifted his gaze to the pink sky with his right eyes squinted. "that's fucking bullshit! i can fix this problem whenever i wanted, right here and right now but you? marrying kisaki? i can't fix that but i can help you ruin it."

‍ ‍ ‍ "even if we ruin it, my father's mind wouldn't change! i'm going to figure it out without your help."

‍ ‍ ‍ it was like your heart shattered before your very eyes when rindou let out a shaky sigh, transparent fluid glistening down to his warm cheeks. the sun hides behind the puffy to the mix colors of clouds but you still could see the way how his features scrunched up to a completely different person. the male's eyes looked at you with sadness yet hopeless ones that needed to be filled with happiness that he deserved. you certainly knew that you were at the best at making every kids cry but you didn't expect rindou fucking haitani to cry in front of you.

‍ ‍ ‍ "hey... why are you crying?" you slowly lifted both of your feet to walk to where he was standing, wiping the tears on his puffy cheeks. with him showing his emotions to you, it lessened the heaviness that you were bearing on your shoulder. "s

‍ ‍ ‍ "you tell me, why do you think i'm crying?" the purple-haired's breathing comes in a wheezy pattern, chest moving up and down rapidly before pulling you in a tight hug. "i'm gonna trust you on this problem, resolve this situation quickly."

‍ ‍ ‍ "i will." smiling, you returned the hug without any hesitations. the feeling of his warm exposed soft skin was enough for your stomach to twist with a feeling that you couldn't pinpoint, a shade of light pink slowly making its way to your cheeks and left you flustered.

‍ ‍ ‍ "before the year ends, i will save you from the misery."

‍ ‍ ‍ enough was enough, today was the day when you were going to meet kisaki. for the tenth time, you heaved a sigh as you approached the full-length mirror when you were able to view your entire body. the dress you wore was an off shoulder white dress that hugged your body tightly and a pair of white gloves that stopped an inch higher at your elbow, it wasn't suffocating, but it wasn't also comfortable. the slit on your right leg and the dress's floor-length skirt didn't bother you, but the fact that you kept tripping over them while walking made it difficult for you to move normally. you detested this sensation; the feeling of being naked in spite of your clothing's close body embrace— something very unlike you.

‍ ‍ ‍ if the plan a doesn't work, you'll have to move to plan b then.

‍ ‍ ‍ a knock on the entrance door of the dorm was enough to pull you back to your senses, closing the door behind you after stepping outside. stepping outside after hurriedly fixing your hair, you were immediately greeted by a man in his late-sixties introduced himself as your kisaki'z personal driver, bowed warmly, and indicated for you to enter. to avoid striking up a brief discussion with the driver, you remained seated and didn't utter a single word but it seemed like the driver also had no intention of starting a conversation. you concentrated on the tall structures that the car went by. it seemed endless. soon the vehicle parked itself in front of what appeared to be an elegant hotel with everything appearing to be expensive, allowing you exit once he opened the door for you. there were several cars parked nearby, but one in particular— a black bugatti la voiture, was more noticeable than the others. you only know one person who owns it; kisaki tetta. he's already here.