‍ ‍ ‍ "hello?"

‍ ‍ ‍ "good afternoon, am i speaking to miss y/n? sorry to disturb you but sir rindou suddenly had an outburst of rage when sir ran discussed something with him privately and he only gets more angrier when we tried to stop him. your name was the only thing that was currently coming out of his mouth right now, we believe you're the only one who can calm him down before someone gets hurt."

‍ ‍ ‍ wait, why am i even nervous? is it because i have never seen him get angry before? surely, rindou was the calm yet a little bit tease type and you couldn't imagine him throwing a fit. the only one you were scared of is, sanzu finding about this matter.

‍ ‍ ‍ either way, you ran your fingers through the soft locks of your hair in frustration before walking straight to his house. countless maids were gathered in the living room, seemed to be waiting for your arrival with panicking faces and once they spotted your figure at the front door, all of their shoulders perked up. your mental state was still in a haze, like someone had crashed the stability of it and that someone disoriented it but despite that, you chose to ignore it— ignoring the rapid thumping that your heart makes, ignoring the churn from your stomach and the dizziness from your head because you weren't in the right time to complain.

‍ ‍ ‍ rindou was about to drive you crazy and you didn't know the reason why.

‍ ‍ ‍ it doesn't matter now, what's done is done. it didn't take you long enough to arrive in his bedroom, knocking three times whilst gulping your sense of pride. "hey, rindou? it's me, can i come in?" one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten seconds had already passed yet no one answered you. the audacity— you took his silence as an answer and within the railings of his balcony, you saw him leaning on it, puffing the smoke of his cigarette in the open air. you silently hoped that your hands would stop shaking so that he wouldn't sense your nervousness as you walked over to him.

‍ ‍ ‍ "are you happy?" he spoke, tone sharp and deep.

‍ ‍ ‍ the purple-haired had already set his gaze on yours when you snapped your head at him. he was always the calm one in every circumstance, the person who wouldn't care about everything except for the ones he cared the most but now, it looked weird to see his emotion all over the place. rindou's eyes were tired, hair was disheveled and the red scratches from his neck were visible to your view because he didn't have any shirt on. "what?"

‍ ‍ ‍ "i said, were you happy? that you were going to marry a man of his wealth, kisaki tetta? did you get butterflies in your stomach when you heard that you're bound to marry him? are you not scared of what was going to happen?"

‍ ‍ ‍ "i do not have any choices left." you fumbled with your words, slowly leaning on the metal railings and bit the inside of your cheeks.

‍ ‍ ‍ "bullshit!" the male laughed as if the level of his sanity was about to run out, watching the sky illuminated by the afternoon sun and bought the cigarette near his lips just to puff it once again. "i know a lot about you, you can't fool me."

‍ ‍ ‍ "i've been neglected through my entire childhood! i have my reasons. you never know how i felt so special when you offered me to live with you while sanzu gave me lots of attention that i wanted but now that their attention was fully on me, i don't think it's safe for me to hang out with you anymore."