Chapter 15 The She-Wolf

Start from the beginning

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Arcade!" Minhyuk screamed. "No! Not again!" Kihyun nagged. "Let's go to the amusement park!" Hyungwon said. We all agreed that this was a good idea. Jooheon held my hand, while we were walking. "You okay?" He whispered, while the others were distracted with their own conversation. His face was mix of worry and frustration. First I was confused at his expression, but then I noticed why he asked that. He was worried I would regret something. "Yuri?" He looked at me. "Sorry! I was in thoughts." He nodded and looked at the floor as he slowly let go of my hand. "I...Jooheon can I be honest with you? About last night?" I asked. The moment the words left my mouth Jooheons face lost every color that made him look human. "Listen I know that I'm not your first. And I just...I'm really worried about if..." I stopped myself. This is stupid and embarrassing. "If?" He asked and looked at me. "It's stupid Jooheon. Can we just forget it?" I took his hand again and squeezed it. "Yuri we can't forget about it. If there is anything wrong I need you to tell me. If you have any regrets than...please tell me." He gave me a smile but in his eyes I saw that he was hurt. "God no I don't regret it! Really I don't but...I just...You are much more experienced than I am and I bet your ex girlfriends were too." I looked at him.
"So you're worried I would compare you to them? Is that what this is about?" He asked. "Told you it's stupid." I said. Just as he wanted to say something Shownu pulled him away from me. They talked and I walked alone for a while. Kihyun joined me. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Sure...Why wouldn't I." I said. "You sure? You seem a bit worried...and so does he. Trouble in paradise?" He asked. I wasn't sure if he really wanted to know because he was worried or if this was sarcasm cause he never was happy about our relationship. "Because that would make you happy?" I asked a little to unfriendly. His eyes widen. "What? No! Look I know I was never really happy about...this." He pointed between Jooheon and me. "But...it seems like you really make him happy. If Jooheon is happy we are happy." He smiled at Jooheon, who didn't even looked at us. "Thank you." I said and we kept talking a little. He told me that be was like a mom to them. "Mom? Not dad?" I asked confused. "No that's Shownu." He replied. Also he told me about how good he was at cooking. Looks like he was really into it. He talked and talked until we got joined by Hyungwon. He turned out to be a DJ! "No freaking way! That's so cool!" I fangirled. "Alright! I'm gonna invite you to my next gig." He smiled.

At the amusement park we were all discussing where to go first. Much to the chagrin of Jooheon, we decided to go to the house of horror. He was really upset. "Are you scared?" I asked surprised. Jooheon always appeared so strong and fearless. I couldn't believe he really was scared of something. "I'm not scared!" He pouted and walked into the direction of the house. "No he really isn't." Minhyuk laughed.
As soon as we entered, Jooheon took my hand amd squeezed it. "Not scared hm?" I smiled. He stopped walking. "I am not!"
After a few jump scares in which Jooheon held in a lot of screams. We came to a really dark room, I cohld bearly see anything. I was scared myself and actually really glad Jooheon held my hand. "You okay?" I whispered to him. "Sure! Why wouldn't I?" He whispered back with a shaking voice.  Suddenly there was some  noise. Jooheon stopped walking. "Did you heat that?

 He really looked like a scared little kid it was beyond cute

He really looked like a scared little kid it was beyond cute. "That's just to scare us." Kihyun said. We went into the basement of the house. Jooheon held us back. "Can we leave now? Seriously this is ridiculous!" He said. "Oh come on Jooheon! Don't be a baby." Wonho said. "May I remind you that you cried when you..." Wonhos eyes widened amd he slammed his hand in front of Jooheons mouth. "Alright! I'm sorry!" Wonho said. Let's just keep walking.
Suddenly Minhyuk sneaked up to Jooheon and scared Jooheon. If I wouldn't have been there I wouldn't believe that Jooheon could scream like that. The scream was so loud and high.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY YOU LITTLE PIECES OF

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY YOU LITTLE PIECES OF.!!!! " Jooheon yelled at Minhyun, while we were all laughed out loud.

!!!! " Jooheon yelled at Minhyun, while we were all laughed out loud

Kihyun almost wasn't able to breath, out of laughter. Minhyuk laid his arm around him and babied him. "I'm sorry baby." Minhyuk laughed. "Hey let's go eat something." Hyungwon said. We left as soon as Jooheon came back to life.
In the restaurant we ordered some pizza. "Jooheon? Are you alright?" I asked. "Screw all of you!" He mumbled with pizza in his mouth. We laughed again. "I will never do that again. I'm not scared!" He crossed his arms. "Awww Honey. Don't be mad." I said and leaned against his shoulder. "Why wouldn't I? You forced me to go to this bullshit. You owe me something." He smiled at me. "Oh...well then." I leaned in for a kiss. "Okay guys! Take a room!" Hyungwon said. "Let's make a toast. With...coke and water?" Minhyuk said. We all raised our glass. "A Toast to our new member of the pack." Kihyun said and smiled at me. "To the she wolf!" Minhyuk yelled. "TO THE SHE WOLf!"

For the first time I felt like I was truly happy. Nothing was wrong, no drama nothing.
Until my phone beeped. I opened my messages. Changkyuns name popped up.
"Yuri! We need to talk about Jooheon! There is something you need to know!"

I took a deep breath. What now?!