The writer was too lazy to think up a title:)

Hello true believers Gwenpool here, in our newest adventure together I'm going to meet up with some shady side bad guys to find a contract. They are the nameless thugs in suits type and crappy dialog no one cares about . The were set to meet me in an abandoned warehouse (of course) classic. 

I had my full super merc getup. Pink suit, check, mask check, swords check, pistols check. And a lovely surprise for later. I walked straight into the warehouse without a second thought looking for my new employer. 

I hope we can do this quickly boy's I yelled.

My favorite TV show will be on soon.

And in the space of that speech bubble about five men appeared (as they do) around me. I just looked at them and smiled. So who am I dealing with today? I asked 

Me

A large man walked through the other agent smiths twords me. He was a stereotypical mob or gang boss. 

My name is king Willy he said in a heavy Boston accent.  

Like in predator 2? I asked 

What he responded 

Nothin king boy

So let's get down to business Willy tiredly exclaimed .

I couldn't help myself 

  To defeat the Huns I sung 

All the thugs looked at me.  I want you to kill a very wealthy man in New York , it won't be easy but the pay is good king Willy explained staring to get angry. 

How much? I asked 

If you do it we will pay over two hundred million dollars hard cash.

So who's the rich boy I need to kill? I asked thinking about the money.

Tony stark

Ummm sorry but no. I now how important iron man is to the averagers and the comic universe. No way I was messing that up. 

King Willy only laughs. That's funny girl he said mockingly. I have one other option for you. Kill stark or die. 

I choose Option C: kill all of you and go home to take a nap

They shot me 

This usually isn't a big deal in comic books but there was just one thing. I don't have any powers. So the bullets went straight through me. This would kill about anybody. Expect I still have my little surprise . The wounds began to heal them selves and I stood up .

Oww 

venom coverd a bit of my arm and legs. I pulled out my sword and cut off king Willy's head. (Now he really is like the one from predator 2) i then used my pistols to finis off the rest

Look behind you. the venom said in my head.

I'd did and looked up into the rafters of the warehouse. And just barely hanging on to a pice of support beam was something even I didn't expect. 

It was a very small child 

Their hands began to slip and they fell ......

(Hey hope you enjoyed thank y'all for reading 

Gwen: what is it with you and the cliffhangers?

Me:it builds suspense 

Me and Gwen: bye bye)