Four

-it has been 2 months since they have left, they all live in 1 big house-
Tom & Paddy we're doing Math Homework. While Harry and Sam were having an argument about "who's the best fortnite dancer". Harrison was taking a shower in Darcie's Bathroom. She walked into her room while she did her hair. Harrison walked out of the bathroom with only a towel long around his waist. With no shirt on! HOLY SUGAR ICED TEA. He was soooooooo hot. Darcie has had a crush on him every since they were babies. She just knew how to hide it.
"Hey Darc, do you have any sweatpants I could wear?" he asked
"Uh. Uh...yes." she said digging through her drawer and giving him a pair. While she handed it to him there hands touch. She blushed and went back to doing her thing. He finally came out of the bathroom and stood beside her in the mirror. Knowing she was only 4'10 at age 17. He looked like a giant. He was doing his hair too. There was a huge silence. But he finally broke the silence with singing a song.
"If your ugly and you know it clap your hands" he said as darcie clapped her hands. He looked at her weird and sang it again.
"If your ugly and you know it clap your hands" and she did it again.
"Okay why are you clapping? Stop please, thanks cutie." he said walking out of the room go get a shirt on. When he left she squealed so loud Tom said "THERES A MOUSE!" and everyone was laughing so hard. She finally got ready + forgot her makeup because she was so happy. She skipped down the stairs into the kitchen.
"Why is she so happy?" paddy asked quietly to tom.
"I don't know but she might bite our heads off in 1 second. Be careful." tom whispered to paddy.
"Goooooood Mornin fam" she said
"Morning y/n" harry said with a pat on her head
"Morning" Sam said trying to do the floss
"Morning" harrison said getting potato crisps. Darcie went back to her room. She heard a knock and when she opened it it was charlotte. (harrisons sister)
"Hey, can i talk to you?" she said
"yeah of course babes, what's up?" she said letting her in and shutting the door.
"My brother has the HUGEST crush on you. I think he's obsessed" she said
"hahaa really" darcie said sitting beside her.
"He has a diary. I read it." she said getting out his dairy.
"Dear Diary,
i don't like to call this a dIaRY. so imma call this my gossip journal. anyways, toms sister Darcie is so cute. Like for real. I can't help but liking her. She's so nice. I have liked her every since childhood. & when she got with that dickhead "Ben" i was so upset and when he hurt her everyone thought Tom was the one who hurt him. BUT I WAS! Anyways got to go bye." She said as darcie was lovestruck.
"umm ok well imma leave u alone now" she said leaving.