Chapter 11

I'm so flustered! I mean, he just kissed me and i doubt he meant it the way i took it.
...
More like he did it to put mike in his place.
...

I was sat on my bed when my door creaked slightly as someone opened it partly but didn't enter.
"Can i come in?"
"Do what you want!"

He came in but didn't come close to me. I shouted at him and i had tears crawling lazily down my face.

"Im sorry."
"What for!"
"I kissed you to make mike know your mine. I got jealous. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have."

He slowly made his way to me. When he got to the bed he sat down and pulled my face to his chest.
"I love you. I promise i wont hurt you again. Im sorry."

I lifted my head and our eyes met...
Wait...
"When the fuck did you get eyes? You had diamonds last i checked."
"I altered my eyes appearance to match a similarity to yours."

I pushed my self up slightly using my hands behind my back to make myself high enough to kiss his lips.

He blushed.
The great and scary demiurge who is a sadistic intelligent hetromorph blushed.

" Your adorable as fuck when your blushing and embarrassed

" Your adorable as fuck when your blushing and embarrassed. Reminds me of the sketches. The only one i haven't seen is you crying."
"Don't say blushing is cute... And i don't think i will ever cry. I haven't so far."
"You also never knew you could love. I bet ill see you cry. Whether is happiness or sadness. Because i will always love you. I will always be there. Whether you are cruel, sad, happy, disappointed. I will except every part of you for i love who you are."

He couldn't speak he just hugged me.

" I never use to like hugs. You could never see the other person's face... You never knew what their fave was saying. "
" Are you tell me your hiding your face. "

I pulled back and saw a large obnoxious smile and he was happy. I guess i said the right thing for once.

"... I dont want to ruin this moment but... I dont like the idea of you and m-"
" How about i give him this house. He can protect Nazarick and me. But we can have a new and separate house."
"Wait... We?!"
"Would you rather no-"
"No no... Wait yes. Id love to share a house."
He was flustered again and i couldn't help but snicker making him hide his fave by turning away.

"The great and powerful demiurge who is a sadist, arrogant, emotionless intelligent demon has fallen from his pedestal. He has emotions and has pushed away his identity for a woman. That woman sure is lucky."
"Im still all of those."
"Not around me."
"Because i want to be better than who i am for you. Because i love you."
"I love you to."
"... I love you more."
"No i love you more. More than i love sweets."
"I love you more than the supreme beings."
"More than... Food?
" More than torture. "
" Holy shit. You win. "