Willow Tells Her Story.

Willow waved to Liam as she walked to her lunch the next day. He smiled and walked up to her.
   "Hey, Willow." He greeted her.
   "Hey, so yesterday day.....the whole Princess thing......it-" She started to say.
   "I'm sorry about that. I don't know what I was saying and I just.....I know it was weird." He apologized.
   "It wasn't that it was weird. I mean, it was. A little. But I mean that nobody's been so.....helpful and kind like that. Other than my friends. So hanks." She smiled.
   "Really? Who wouldn't want to help you like that? You're cool, sweet, beautiful," He trailed off.
   Willow giggled as Liam closed his eyes.
   "I just said that aloud didn't I?" He opened his eyes.
   "Yeah. It's okay though. Thanks for the compliment." She assured him.
   "No problem. So I'm new here and haven't made any friends yet. Mind if I sit with you?" He asked gesturing to the lunch room.
   "Yeah." Willow answered with a smile. She sat down next to her friends. He then sat next to her.
   Her friends said hi to her and got in the lunch line.
   "So, you don't have any friends huh?" Willow asked.
   "Nope. Not yet anyway. I just got here this Monday." He replied.
   "Oh. Well what about me?" She smirked.
   "Who said you were my friend?" He joked.
   "I did." She remarked smartly.
   "Okay. I have a friend." He smiled.
   "Yup." Willow smiled back.
   Liam opened his bag and grabbed a bag of licorice.
   "Want some?" He offered her a long stick of black licorice.
   "No thanks. I can't eat black licorice." She said politely.
   "Are you allergic?" He asked as he ate the piece he offered her.
   "No I just can't eat it for some reason." She explained.
   "Oh," He stayed quiet for a few minutes, "Do you wish you were different?"
   "What do you mean?" Willow asked.
   "Do you wish you were like everyone else? You know, had all of your heart." He explained.
    She sighed. "Every single day." She replied with a small frown. She looked down at her container of blueberries and continued eating them.
   "Do you play any sports?" He asked.
   "No, I get tired too easily" Willow sighed.
   "Oh, that makes sense." Liam said.
   "Yeah, I guess. What about you?" Willow asked.
   "I'm trying out for the football team." He answered.
   "That's cool. I hope you make the team." Willow smiled.
   "Thanks. What's your favorite food?" Liam asked her.
   "Tacos all the way." Willow laughed.
   "I love tacos too. I have to say that macaroni and cheese is my favorite. My mom cooks it and it's amazing. You have to try it sometime." He told her.
   "Does that mean you're inviting me over for dinner?" Willow smirked.
   "Woah one thing at a time." He said jokingly as they both laughed.
   "Yeah. Maybe we can exchange numbers so we can talk after school and stuff." She offered.
   "Sure." He smiled as they exchanged phone numbers.

   Brailee sat down, followed by Lia and Kayden. Kayden sat on the other side of Willow.
   "Hey Willow." Kayden pecked her cheek.
   Liam couldn't help but get a little jealous as Willow giggled.
   "Hey Kayden. This is Liam. Liam, this is Kayden." Willow introduced them to each other.
   Kayden frowned at Liam, but quickly replaced his frown with a slightly fake smile.
   "Hi, Liam." Kayden greeted.
   "Hi, Kayden." Liam greeted as well.
   "Liam, this is Brailee and Lia. Lia and Brai, {pronounced Bray} this is Liam. He's a new friend of mine." Willow smiled. Lia and Brailee waved to the newest member of their group.
    They talked for the rest of lunch. Kayden didn't say much to Liam, he mostly stared at him whenever Liam or Willow weren't looking at him.
   Liam, Lia, and Brailee headed to class with everyone else when the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. Willow was about to do the same, until Kayden stopped her.
   "Yeah, Kayden? What is it?" Willow asked him curiously.
   "I don't trust him." Kayden admitted quietly.
   "Trust who?" She asked him.
   "Liam. Something is off about him." He told her.
   "What do you mean?" Willow wanted to know why her friend didn't trust her other one.
   "I don't know. I just have a feeling that he's not a good person." Kayden explained.
   "He seems nice to me." She frowned slightly at her friend.
   "Just promise me you'll watch out for anything weird. And be careful?" He asked her worriedly.
   "Fine. But there's nothing to worry about." She reassured him.
   "Just promise me." He told her.
   "I promise." She sighed.
    They both walked to class, leaving Willow wondering why her friend didn't trust her new one. Kayden also thought about how he couldn't let Liam take the one person he loved.

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Love you all!!

Cast:
Willow: Isabella Moner (100 Things to Do...
Liam: Jace Norman (Henry Danger)
Brailee: Jenna Ortega (Stuck in the Middle)

Liam: Jace Norman (Henry Danger)Brailee: Jenna Ortega (Stuck in the Middle)

Lia: Skai Jackson (Jessie)

Kayden: Louis Tomeo (Every Witch Way)