"Are you okay?" Riker asks as we reach the table. All of their plates are empty and mine and Edie's food is left untouched. I tell them that she's okay but we need to go home. Everyone agrees and we all pile into the van. As we make the journey home Edie falls asleep, leaning against me.

"Are you sure she's okay?" Rydel asks, looking over from the seats in front.

"Yes" I nod. "She's just caught something, she'll be fine" I assure my sister. I know the more I talk the more she will catch on I'm lying. Rydel is good at that.

She learnt the talent from Mom.

...

Once we arrived home I carried Edie to our bed. She didn't stir once, so she's been sleeping for the last three hours. I really should wake her up so she can eat something but I can bare to go down and disturb her.

So me, my siblings and Ellington are all sat around watching The Conjuring. Well, everyone else is I'm searching for enjagment rings on my phone. I know Edie wants to keep all our news a secret but once she's ready I want to make sure she has something to show everyone. I want everyone to know that she is mine and that I love her.

"Guys" I draw my eyes away from the screen to see my parents stood in front of the TV. Rocky pauses the movie and my Mom smiles.

"What's going on?" Ryland asks.

"Well, me and your Father have decided to take a well needed vacation" My Mom smiles.

"We're going on a vacation?" Rydel smiles.

"No" Dad says sternly. "Just me and your Mom"

"Obviously we'll all go on a family vacation soon but me and your Father have been wanting to spend a week in Rome for so many years"

"So we wanted to let you guys know that we're leaving tomorrow morning for a week. And we trust you with the house" My Dad looks at every single one of us, knowing that one of us will suggest a party.

But we all know better then to mention that in front of our parents.

"So, Ellington you can stay for the week as well and we're trusting you all" Dad crosses his arms over his chest.

"Of course you can" Riker says proudly, being the older sibling he is.

"Good, now we have some packing to do!" Mom claps, as her and Dad makes their way upstairs.

"Party tomorrow night!" Rocky whispers, doing a victory dance with Ratliff.

"What?" Edie's voice makes me turn around and she's stood there in cotton shorts and my hoodie. She makes her way over to me, sitting down next to me on the couch. I pull her over to she's sitting on my lap.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her quietly while the others talk about tomorrow night.

"Better" She smiles, making my heart beat faster. Only she can do this to me.

"I brushed my teeth as well" She pays her lips with her index fingers. I smile and happily oblige to her request by placing my lips on hers.

While everyone is distracted talking about what they want to do for the week Edie kisses me back hard. Letting one of her hands travel up to my hair and placing the other firmly on my chest.

When we finally pull away we're both breathing heavily. I open my mouth but no words come out. We haven't kissed like that in a while so I am completely taken back.

"I've been wanting that for days" She smirks.

"I'm not complaining"

"So what's this about tomorrow?" She asks, leaning her head against my chest.

"Mom and Dad are going to Rome for a week" I shrug. "So they all want a party"

"A party?" She looks up at me and I can see she doesn't like the sound of that.

"We don't have to stick around" I suggest.

"Don't you want to stay for the party?"

"I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather be with you" I tell her and she smiles sweetly.

"If there is a party, we can stay for a while" She shrugs.

"Okay, if not we'll just go out. The two of us"

Edie agrees and for the rest of the night we sit and watch films with my family.

The one thing I love most in the world.

...

"Babe, the doctor can see you in the next hour, so you have to wake up" I shake Edie's body gentley while she sleeps peacefully next to me. She groans and pulls the blanket over her head, as beautiful as she is when she sleeps she defiantly doesn't like to be woken up.

"You have to get up" I laugh, shaking her shoulder again.

"No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Edie" I say sternly and she slowly lifts her head out from under the covers. Now I've done it.

"Please?" I smile, hoping she'll smile back at me but a frown takes over her face. "I love you"

"You are a pain in the ass Ross Lynch" She breaks out into a smile and I let go of the breath I'm holding. There's one thing I can't control about Edie now, and that's her hormones. I have no idea if she's going to wake up happy or angry now a days.

"But I'm your pain in the ass" I smile, causing her to giggle. One of the most perfect sounds.

"That you are" She climbs out of bed and walks into our bathroom. "What time is your Mom and Dad leaving?"

"In like ten minutes" I pull my shirt over my head.

"Shit! You couldn't of woken me up earlier" She walks out wiping her mouth with a hand towel.

"I tried" I laugh. "But you're stubborn"

"I am not!" She gasps and I stand up from the bed and back her into the wall. She smirks and I don't hesitate to kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pull her closer to me. Nothing else matters to me right now, all my worries and doubts leave my mind when I kiss Edie.

"Ross!!" Rydel screams down the stairs. I pull away from Edie and lean my head against her forehead.

"Come on, lets go and say goodbye" I kiss her nose and she smiles up at me.

"I love you"

"I love you"

(Finally updated! Yay! Let me know what you think! Comment and Vote! You know I love to know what you all think!)