"It's okay but where are you live?."

"I live at eight floor."

"Ohh eight floor?this is ninth floor boy..let me take you."

"Okay nuna."I closed my door and held his hand.

"Where are you from?."

"School hehehehehe.."

"Ohh,what is your name little boy?."He look at me."My name Park Jiwan."

"Park Jiwan?nice name Jiwan ah."

"Thanks nuna."Reached at eight floor,He start looking his number house as I accompany him.

"Nuna!I've found my house!thank you nuna for helping me."

"Ur welcome.."I smile to him and he start knocking on the door.Then someone opened the door.

"Jiw-.."I shock to see his father.

"Dad!I got lost and I met with this pretty nuna,she help me."Jiwan said to his father with a happy tone and his father just smile.

"Thank you for helping him,Jiwan ah go inside."

"Yes dad!."Jiwan go inside the house.

"Park Jimin are you live here?."

Yeah that person is Park Jimin,my ex husband.

"Y-yeah."

"Ohh okay..I've to go now,bye."I bid a farewell to him but then he stopped me from go.

"C-can I ta-talk t-to y-you for a while?."I turned around.

"Y-yeah why not."

"Really?okay you wait here,I'll bring Jiwan together."I nodded and he went inside his house.I really didn't expect that I would meet Jimin again after our divorce.It's kinda shocked to meet him back.I really miss him and now I meet with you again.

Three of us go to the nearby cafe.Arrive at the cafe,Jiwan ask Jimin to play at the playground and Jimin nodded.Jiwan ran to the playground.

"So what are you want to drink?it's my treat."

"Urmm cafe latte?."

"Your favourite still same huh?okay."

"Yeah..I'll look for the table."He nodded and I take a look around the cafe for empty table.Luckily I found a table beside the playground area and it's easy for Jimin to look at his son.

25 minutes later,

"This is your drink."

"Thank you."He sat infront of me and I take a sip of my latte."So how have you've been?."

"Just enjoying my youth life that I've been dreaming."

"Ohh."

"How about you?."

"Me?as you see being a father that taking care of his son by alone."

"Wait!wait!by alone?what are you mean?where is Yuna?."The smile on his face suddenly faded away.

"She's gone."

"What?wh-where to?."

"She died right after give birth to Jiwan."

"R-re-really?I-I'm so-sorry I-I did-didn't me-mean to as-ask ab-about this."

"Nahh it's okay..it's been a long time ago so it's okay and I already move on."He smiled right after that."I'm really sorry about that."

"Urmm it's okay Areum because I still have someone that I love,Jiwan-ie."He chuckled and take a sip of his drink.

"Yeah that's true."

Jiwan came after tired playing at the playground.He went to sat beside Jimin and eating cheese cake.

"Nuna..did you know my father?."

"Of course I know,he is my friend."

"Really?wow dad you're really famous around girl huh?if mommy knew about this,I'm sure she's gonna sad."

"Yah Park Jiwan who taught you this?."

"Me!hehehehehehee.."He sticks out his tongue at Jimin and Jimin just laugh.

"This boy..daddy won't buy you any toys."Jiwan start look at Jimin.

"Ahhh dad please forgive me..I promise I'll be a good boy!ahhh dad please..."I just laughed look at both of them.Jimin look so sweet and kind with his son.

"Okay!okay I will forgive you."

"Assa!thanks dad!I love you."

"Huh!if you do that again,I'll never ever forgive you!."He winks at Jimin.

"You two look so cute together.."

"Hehehehe thank you."

"Oh!it's already late and I've to go,see you guys again."

"Areum wait!."

"Yeah?."

"Ca-can I-I have yo-your n-number?."

"Oh sure."He took out his phone and I put my number on his phone.

"Thanks."I smiled and left.

"Beautiful.."