"WHAT?! WHAT DO WANT FROM ME?! WHAT DO YOU WANT DAMN IT, TELL ME!!!!!"

"HARRY! STOP!"

Louis runs in, quickly taking a crying Elle away from my arms. I looked over and see tears falling from her bright green eyes, fear overwhelming her as she screamed and cried her heart out in Louis's arms. What the hell was I thinking? What have I done?

"What the hell Harry, have you gone mad?! You could've seriously hurt her!"

"I-I'm sorry, I'm j-just t-trying to-"

"Just sit down mate. Relax, I'm going to make you a cup of tea alright? I'm taking Elle with me so you can come to your senses"

He walks over to the kitchen with my crying daughter, leaving me alone in the living room. I sighed, taking a seat on the couch and rubbed my face. I can't believe I just lost myself, especially on my daughter. I'm going insane. I'm just too stressed out.

What am I going to do?

=================

"She's in bed now Harry, you can finally finish your last assignment and study a bit"

"Thank you Louis. I couldn't have done this without you. If you weren't here and I was lashing out on Elle, I don't know what...."

"It's alright mate. I understand, just take a deep breathe next time. I know she's a handful but it'll get better, I promise"

"Yeah you're right. Goodnight Lou"

"Night Hazza"

I closed the door behind him, making my way to the couch as I take a seat with the laptop over my lap. Thankfully I managed to complete all my assignments on time which now gave me a bit of time to study.
As I was studying, I heard crying from the baby monitor next to me. I sighed, placing my textbook to the side before making my way over to Elle's nursery. I slowly open the door, hearing her move around and letting out quiet soft cries. I walk over to her crib and see her rubbing her eyes with her tiny fists before looking up at me, giving me a small sweet smile.

"Hey princess, did I wake you up?"

She smiles once more, making me chuckle before I pick her up and hold her on my hip. I look at the clock and checked the time. 1:00 am.

"It's late, how about some milk yeah?"

I take here over to the kitchen, warming up her bottle as she lays her head on my shoulder while waiting for the bottle. I kiss the top of her head, the microwave finally beeping before I take out her bottle. I don't think I will get her to sleep so soon.

"How about you lay down with me for a while?"

I turn off all the lights and make my way into my bedroom. I turn on the television to give me some light before I lay down on my bed with Elle cradled in my arms. I give her bottle, which she takes, and began to feed her. She kept her eyes on me, staring at me as I just smiled down at her. After a while, her eyes start to close and she drifts off to sleep right after she finishes her bottle.