Announcement

*Winry*
when i woke up, it was morning. i looked around and saw Ed. he was still snuggling me. i laid there for a moment, enjoying my time with him. i didn't tell him this, but i really wanted us to be together. i didn't want to just get together because i'm pregnant though. i wanted it to happen on it's own. i laid there thinking and before long, i was hit with my usual wave of nausea. i got up quickly, trying not to wake Ed and probably failing, and ran to the bathroom. i closed the door behind me and started throwing up. after a few minutes, Ed came in. "are you ok?" he asked with a worried tone. i just continued throwing up. Ed sat down next to me and tied back my hair. he rubbed my back. after a few more minutes, i wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. i brushed my teeth and laid back down in bed. Ed followed. i started playing with his hair. "Ed" i started. he looked up at me with a small "hm?" my fingers twirled through his soft golden hair. "should we tell Al and granny today?" i asked. he sat for a moment as the gears in his head turned. "do you think we should?" he asked in return. i thought about it for a moment. "i think we should tell them. i don't want to hide this from them." i said. "you're right. i really want someone to talk about it to when i'm not here." Ed said.

*Edward*
"how do you think we should do it?" Winry asked. "we'll just sit them down and talk to them i guess." i answered. we laid in bed for a few more hours. Winry drifted back to sleep but i laid there thinking for awhile. i'm so nervous to tell granny. i know Al will be supportive. "i'm gonna be a dad" i whispered to myself. i felt a few tears roll down my cheeks. i don't want Winry to know but i'm scared. i need to be there for her. i'm scared of messing up, or not being there for her, or being a bad father to our baby. i slowly fell asleep. we slept until the sun was fully out. it started to shine through the window and into my face. it woke me up. i got up, careful not to wake Winry. i got dressed and went downstairs. Al was downstairs with granny. she had made breakfast. "smells delicious" i said. granny smiled at me."good morning. her and Al looked at eachother and giggled a little bit. " good morning" i said, not minding. i got a plate of food and i started to eat. it didn't take me long to finish my original plate and seconds. granny pushed a glass over to me "drink up" she said. i looked in the glass and my face immediately reflected my mood. milk. i hated milk. absolutely disgusting. "no thanks" i said pushing it back in disgust. "Ed, you need to drink your milk so you can grow." said granny. " i don't want to drink milk. it's gross and i hate it." i shook my head. she rolled her eyes and sighed. "fine" she said. i sat for a moment and then thought i should bring Winry some food. i got her some of the bacon and pancakes. i grabbed the syrup and a drink for her. i brought it all up to her room and put it on her nightstand. i sat on the bed next to her. i gently woke her up. "wake up. i brought you something to eat." her blue eyes fluttered open. she sat up and grabbed the food. she started eating. she smiled at me. "should we tell them after you get up?" i looked at her. she swallowed the food in her mouth and looked back at me. "yea, let's just get it over with." she said. i nodded. she finished up her breakfast and got out of bed. she started to undress. "do you want me to leave?" i asked. she shook her head. "can you just cover your eyes?" she said. i nodded and covered my eyes. she dressed quickly. we went downstairs granny and Al were still down there. "can we all sit down?" i asked weakly. my hand was starting to sweat. i hope this goes ok. Winry and i sat next to each other. Al and granny sat across from us. "we have something we need to tell you." Winry said. "what is it??" Al asked. granny just sat, eyeing the both of us. Winry took a deep breath; like she did before telling me. i could tell she was nervous. i put my arm around her and she spoke. "i'm pregnant with Ed's baby"