Date Night

Erica POV

"I think you should do something special like plan a date night or something" I say

Cyn came over my place with baby Lex and I've been trying to help her with the situation between her and Joe .

"I guess that sounds nice" she says and I can tell she's really thinking about it

"Maybe you guys should get a nice hotel room in the city to just get away for the night"

"Yeah maybe you're right . I could use a night out"

"Definitely and make sure you wear something sexy that you know he can't resist"

She laughs "Thanks Erica .. I think I got it covered. I'm gonna go take Lex to my moms place and then I'll start planning for the night"

She picks up Lex and grabs her bag

"Ok good . I hope everything works out"

"Well if you get a call from me tonight that means I definitely didn't get any dick"

I laugh and say "Well if it doesn't work out just call me and we can make good use of the hotel room"

She just looks at me with a straight face but says nothing

"I was just joking Cyn" I say just in case she got offended or upset

"You should stop playing so much Erica .. one of these days I might actually take you up on that offer" she says and then winks at me

WAIT WHAT ?!

She walks towards the door

"How you gonna say something like that and then walk away ?"

"Just wanted to give you something to think about .. Bye Erica" she smiles and then walks out the door

If I had one more chance with Cyn I swear I would not mess that up .

Damn .... now I'm kinda hoping tonight doesn't go so well for her . Maybe I should stop trying to help her fix her relationship and just take back what's mine .

CYN POV

I dropped Lex off at my moms for the night . I'm gonna miss him but I'm sooo happy to get a break . I already told joe that I wanted us to go out tonight and he agreed . The only thing he doesn't know is I reserved us a nice room at a hotel in the city . I hope tonight brings us closer together ... It's so much distance between us and I don't know how to fix it .

I get a FaceTime call from Erica

"I saw enough of you today .. what do you want ?" I say

"Very funny . I just want to see what you gonna be wearing tonight when you get to the hotel"

I laugh "Erica I'm not gonna show you anything and especially not my lingerie"

"Cyn come on pleaseeee ." she begs like a little kid

"Fine Erica .. I'll send you something now stop whining"

She has this big goofy smile on her face and I can't help but roll my eyes

"Okay I'll be waiting" she says and then hangs up

ERICA POV

A few seconds later I hear my phone ding