Sure. But I think your hot so I'll let it slide.

"Brendon?"

"Yes."

"Can you help me look for a change of clothes?"

"You trust me?"

"Look how you dress of course I'd trust you on that." Then we both laughed... "Put this on."

"Alright."

"Uh sweetheart? Where are you going?"

"To get dressed."

"Why can't you do it in front of me?"

"Fine." I slip into the small burgundy dress... "How's this?" Then he smirked at me and said... "It's perfect on you!"

"Thanks." I said as I started to blush and look out my old bedroom window... "Brendon, I'm going to miss being here."

"I know but, you'll like my house."

"I like you. Your actually being nice. I thought you were a mean jerk who's somewhat handsome..." Then I looked at him and said... "Wait, did I just call you handsome right in front of you?" Then he smirked at me and said... "Yes sweetie, and thank you for calling me handsome."

"Actually, I said somewhat handsome." I said as I jokingly pushed him aside...

"I know. But I know how you really feel about me." And as he said that I couldn't help but blush and play with my thumbs...

"It's a school night we better go..." I said and he grabbed three of my bags and took it outside and I hugged my dad... Then Brendon grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the limo and said... "Don't worry about her. I'll take real good care of her."

What did he mean by I'll take real good care of her?

"W-what d-do you mean sir?"

"I told you. Call me Brendon. Not sir. And I just mean I'm going to be treating you well."

"Okay." Then he smirked at me and said... "Were you afraid of what I meant?"

"I uh..."

"You were! What did you think that I meant?"

"You were going to have sex with me then kill me..."

"Sex with you. Would be up to you. And I'm not a murder. So I won't hurt you or kill you."

"Okay I get it I'm sorry." *ding* "Brendon?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if I send a picture of us to a friend of mine to prove I'm not lying about staying with you."

"Depends on if the person is a boy or a girl."

"It's a boy."

"Then hell yeah let's take the picture." Then he grabbed my phone and pulled me closer to him and took the picture of us then after that I accidentally leaned up and kissed his lips... Then I took my phone back as I was blushing and he smiled at me and said... "Sweetheart, you kissed me."

"Yeah but, on accident."

"Sweetheart, you don't have to lie to me."

"I-I uh I like you a lot."

"I know."  Then I laid down across his lap and fell asleep...

Brendon Urie POV,

So Claire fell asleep on my lap and I smiled at her and Damn she was tired... Then I took her phone and looked though her text messages,