Chapter 1

One day my dad came home and was so happy and he screamed... "Claire come here we have to talk!" So I go to see what he wants to talk to me about and that's when my breath was almost hit out of me.... "Yes dad?"

"I have some good and bad news to tell you."

"Okay, just tell me."

"Bad news first."

"Ok."

"We're being kicked out of the house, they are letting me stay for a week."

"Okay? Is that all of the bad news?"

"For you no."

"Dad? What do you mean?"

"Only person who they are allowing to stay is me. I talked to my new boss to see if you could stay at his house with him..."

"But, I don't even know your boss."

"Well you'll have plenty of time to get to know him."

Him? Him who?

"What's the good news?"

"My boss will let us stay with him."

"Alright."

"He's coming over to pick you up."

"I gotta go pack." Then I ran to my room and packed and as I just got done with packing I hear the door bell and I peaked out into the hall and I saw him... So I quickly shut my bedroom door and started freaking out...

Omg I'm going to be living in the same house as Brendon Urie!

Then after my little freak out he walked over to my bedroom door and knocked on it and asked... "Sweetheart, are you ready to go?"

"I-I uh... I'm coming."

Smooth real smooth.

"Okay. Need any help?"

"N-no thank you sir."

"Just call me Brendon."

"Yes sir. Wait I mean yes Brendon." He laughed after I said that... Then I said.. "Brendon?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I need help picking what to wear..."

"What do you mean?" He said as he opened the door and walked in and I screamed when I saw him come in because I was laying on the ground with nothing but a bra and panties on they were white and lacey and he smirked at me when he saw and I grabbed my phone and cover and hid under the cover and he laughed at me again and said... "Sweetheart, are you okay?"

"Yes just embarrassed." Then I heard him shut the door behind him and then the next thing I know is that he slowly walks over to me and sat down on my bed laughing at me still... "Hey! Stop laughing at me. It's mean."

"So is hiding something that is so gorgeous."

"I uh... I'm only hiding because I'm embarrassed."

"Why though?"

"Because I have never been in front of a guy like this... And you had lust in your eyes it scared me."

"Oh I'm sorry. Here let me help you." He said as he handed his hand out for me to take it.... "Stand up, or I come down with you." Then he smirked at me as I lifted up my hand to his and he helped me up and then he kissed me on the lips and said... "See sweetheart, nothing is going to happen to you if you don't want it to you understand? I'm not a monster like everyone else says I am..."