Hybrid Vs Tribrid

I was now 7 and a half months pregnant and I was going crazy, I had been put on bed rest by Sam who was Ric's girlfriend as she said that I was not doing this well so now I had everyone panicking over me and well it was safe to say that Nik had my mother put up a barrier spell as Bonnie was still trying to kill me with the help from Elena. Damon was told that he wasn't allowed in till he told Elena to stop and as for Caroline well she moved in here with us as her mother found out that she was a vampire and panicked. I was currently in the bed making some stones float when Care walked past, "CARE" I said and she came back smiling, "Beth" she said and I smiled, "come and keep me company, I am bored and this is not a good thing" I said and she laughed as she walked over to me, "Tell me about the outside world" I asked and she looked to me, "wow you really are going insane" she said to me and I looked to her, "please don't point it out, I am getting lonely, Nik is doing god knows what and my parents I haven't seen" I explained and she looked to me, "Nik had hybrids all around the house making sure that no one can get in" she said to me and I looked to her, "what" I said and she smiled, "he is worried" she said to me and I got out of the bed and she looked to me, "don't" I said to her and waved my hand over myself, I walked down the stairs and smirked as one of the hybrids didn't know I was there but Nik did, "come on like you need a bitch like that, I on the other hand am much more fun" she said and I smirked as I leant against the banister listening to her, "shame that I love my wife, I mean the things that she is going to do to you" nik said and I grinned at him.

The hybrid laughed, "well she isn't anything like you, you Klaus are the biggest hybrid in the world" she said and Kol snorted as he walked in, she turned around and noticed me and smirked, "well if it isn't the bitch" she said and I looked to Nik, "I see that your hybrids are around the house" I said and he smiled, "I worry about you" he said and I smiled as I turned to the hybrid, "I have been coped up in here for 2 months and I am going insane with nothing to do" I said to her and she looked to me, "leave then and I can have Klaus" she said and I growled, "I would be careful" I snarled and she laughed, "I am not scared of you" she said to me and I laughed, "I really am trying to keep my cool because of the twins but your pushing me little girl" I snapped and she turned to me, "my name is Haley" she said to me and I smiled, "good for you Haley, now why are you here" I asked pretending to care and she smiled, "to get what I want" she said and I smiled, "alright" I said and turned around walking back up the stairs, I was going to let her play her little game because then I would have every right to rip her heart out.

I turned around when I got to the top of the stairs and noticed that she was now touching my husband which made me growl, "Klaus" she purred at him. I turned to my husband and smirked as he really did look sick when she would touch him, "want to come and play with me Nik" I asked and he smirked as he looked to me, "now you're talking about something I want to do" he said and sped to my side and began pushing kisses to my neck while grinning in my neck. He knew what I was doing and I looked to the girl, "shame" I said to her and wrapped my arms around my husband's neck.

Nik sped us back to the bedroom and I snapped my hands out smiling as the room was now air tight where he stopped and turned to me, "thank you she wouldn't take no for an answer" he said to me and I looked to him, "so why is she still alive" I asked, Nik looked to me and smiled, "because we are trying not to ruin our sons childhood with people dying all the time" Nik said to me and I looked to him, "is that the only reason" I asked and he looked to me, "I would never do anything to you like that, we have been through too much" he said to me and I sighed as I looked to him, "sorry" I said to him and he kissed my head, "don't worry, would you like me to rip her heart out" he asked me and I smiled, "I would love that" I said to him and he laughed as he took my hand and pulled me out of the bedroom. I looked to him and he walked down the stairs where I noticed our family now where and he walked over to this Haley and she grinned at him, "seen the light Klaus" she asked and I growled at her which she turned to me, "like I said you don't scare me" she said and I felt as my magic reacted and the weather began to change, Nik turned to me and smiled, "calm down love" he said to me and I looked to her, "you think that you can come in here and steal my husband" I snarled and she actually took a step back from me making me grin and Mattie ran in and smiled, "mama upset" he asked and Nik smiled, "mama will be fine" Nik said to him.

I sped over to Haley and pinned her to the wall and smirked, "you think that you can come in here and try and seduce my husband" I snarled and she swallowed as she looked to me, "you don't deserve him" she got out and I looked to her, "you do realise that I am strong than my husband" I snarled and ripped her heart out and threw it to the floor and smirked, "now try" I snarled and turned to Nik, "I want every hybrid out of here, they come near me or anyone I declare family I will kill each and every one of them" I snarled. Nik nodded and I walked over to the kitchen and felt as something wet ran down my legs, "umm" I said and looked down to see clear water on the floor, "what is that" Care asked and I looked to Nik, "my waters just broke" I said to him and he looked to me, "what" he asked and I nodded, "the twins aren't waiting anymore" I said to him and he nodded as I sped over to me and smiled, "come on we need to get you to the hospital" he said to me and I looked to my mother, "can you look after Mattie for us please" I asked and she smiled, "of course" she said to me and smiled, "go and bring me my twin grandchildren" she said making me smile as a contraction hit, "SHIT" I said and Nik looked to me, "we are going now" he said and I felt as he sped us to the hospital to see Sam there and she looked confused, "the twins aren't waiting" Nik said and she nodded, "alright then" she said and walked over to me.