Scare on the way...

Start from the beginning

I nodded and looked to him, "well I think that we can all be nice to each other for Beth" I said to him and he smiled, "thank you, we can do it at the boarding house" he said to me and I nodded, "I will send Bekah over she is good with this stuff" I explained and he nodded, "I am sure that Caroline will be happy to help as well" he said and I smiled, "alright then" I said to him and we sat there waiting for my wife to wake up. I heard the door open and Mary walked in and smiled as he looked to Damon, "Damon" she said and looked to me, "my daughter alright" she asked and I smiled, "yeah the twin have magic and well they have worn her out, have been told that she can't overdo it" I explained. She nodded and I smiled as she walked over to me and sighed, "she scared me then, I have had to keep John at the house" she said and I laughed, "he is very protective over her isn't he" I asked and she laughed, "John is like that with the three of them but when it comes to our AJ well he is a step worse as he is worried he's going to lose her again" she explained and I smiled as I looked to her, "you couldn't get rid of us even if you tried" I explained to her and she laughed as she nodded, "well I am going to let the rest of them know and sort out dinner for us all, will you be coming home" she asked and I shook my head, "nope" I said and she sighed, "I will have Elijah bring something to you" she said and I smiled as she walked out.

I noticed that Damon was looking at me and I looked to him, "what" I asked and he sighed, "where is the mean man that we have come to like" he asked me and I turned to him, "still around mate" I snarled and he shifted in his seat, "she is family and I attachly like her as she doesn't see me for the monster" I explained and Damon nodded, "alright then" he said to me and I heard a moan come from the bed, "if I am in this hospital I am going to kill people" she mumbled and I laughed as I walked over to her, "sorry but you collapsed and well you needed to be here" I said to her and she opened her eyes looking at me, "the twins" she asked and I smiled, "playing with their magic as we kept them awake" I explained and she sighed, "at least they are okay" she said and smiled when she saw her brother, "you're here" she said and he smiled, "well I would be anywhere else" he said to her and she smiled, "so you two killing each other yet" she asked and I smiled, "nope" I said and took her hand, "you worried me there" I said to her and she smiled, "sorry, did they say anything else" she asked and I smiled, "we are not to overdo it for the next three months" I said to her. She nodded and looked to me, "can we leave" she asked and I smiled, "let me go and find Sam and ask her" I said and she nodded.

Beth's POV

I watched as my husband left the room and I turned to my brother and smiled, "thank you for spending time with Matthew" I said to him and he smiled, "well I have decided to be a better brother and uncle" Damon said to me and I laughed, "I am sure you have" I said to him and moved so I was sitting up, "so not to be a bitch, but why are you here I thought that Elena would have told you I was mean to her" I explained and he sighed, "she said something but I wasn't listening as I was painting with Mattie" he said to me and I laughed, "that I have to see, Damon the big bad vampire painting" I said to him and he smirked, "Mattie is like you isn't he" Damon asked and I looked to him, "I don't get it" I said and Damon smiled, "witch and werewolf" he said and I smiled, "yeah he is" I said to him and Damon nodded, "well I believe that he has some control" Damon said and I smiled, "well my mum and I sit there playing with him teaching him his magic, he has it and I don't see why he shouldn't use it" I explained to him.

I turned to him and smiled, "thank you for trying, it means the world to me" I explained and he smiled, "anytime sister" he said. I heard yelling and knew that it was Nik and sighed, "help me up" I said to him and he looked to me, "now Damon" I said and he nodded, I got out of the bed and waved my hand over me and smiled as I was now dressed and we walked out of the room and noticed that Ric was trying to keep Nik, Kol and Elijah back from Elena, Bonnie and Matt, "WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE, WE ARE IN A HOSPITAL" I snarled and they all looked to me. Elena smirked and I turned to Damon, "sort your little bitch out" I asked and he sighed as he walked over to her, "couldn't leave them alone" Damon asked and I walked over to Ric and smiled, "thank you for keeping them apart, "you three were going home" I said to them and Kol went to speak, "anything out of your mouth about killing them and I swear Kol you and I are going to go a few rounds were your be licking your wounds" I said to him and he nodded. I rounded on Damon, "I mean it keep it away from us, next time Kol will eat her" I snarled and Elena looked to me, "I'm a vampire" she hissed and Kol smirked, "and" he said making me smirk.

Nik wrapped his arm around me and smiled, "thank you Sam for looking at my wife" Nik said to her and she nodded, "of course" she said and Nik sped us back to the house where mum and dad were, "hey your back" mum said and I smiled, "yep, don't like hospitals" I said and she smiled, "you blacked out and I wasn't taking any chances with the twins in you" she said and I smiled, "I know" I said to her. She smiled and I walked over hugging her, "thanks" I said and turned to Kol and smiled, "really you were going to fight in the hospital with humans around" I asked and he looked to me, "I expect this from her because she is a idiot but your not" I explained and he sighed, "she was bitching about Care" he said and I smirked, "I see" I said to him and smiled, "why don't you go and see her" I said to him and he nodded, "thanks for not beating me" he said and I laughed as he kissed my cheek, "suck up" Nik said and Kol turned to him, "your wife is scarier than you" he said and left as Nik growled. I smiled as I walked over to him, "you okay" I asked and he looked to me, "it should be me asking you" he said and I smiled as I cuddled my husband, "don't panic so much" I said to him and he looked to me, "well I am going to" he said and I smirked as Dad walked over and smiled, "I think that you are going to have to take it easy for the next three months, we don't want anything happening" he said to me and I looked to them all to see they were all smiling, "I'm going to be watched like anything aren't I" I asked and they all nodded.

I sighed and Mattie came into the kitchen and smiled, "Mama" he said and walked over bending down and picking him up, Matt cuddled into me and looked to me, "are you okay" he asked and I smiled, "I am fine, it seems like your little brothers or sisters think that it is fun to use magic while in mummy" I explained and he smiled as he wiggled to get down, I placed him down on his feet and smiled as he wrapped his little hands on my bump and giggled as his hands lit up and I looked to Nik, "wow I didn't know he could do that" Nik said and I smiled as Matt was speaking to them, "hunny I don't think that they can here you" I explained to him and he smiled, "they can mama" he said to me and I smiled as I looked to Nik, "the imagination of children amazes me" I said to him and nik smiled, "come on little one, mummy needs to rest" Nik said picking Matt up and walking out of the house with him.