2

Prompt - Argument
Note - The actual argument doesn't started until kinda far in the chapter
*Boze's POV*
Damien has been acting strange recently. We have been dating for almost 6 months and just the 2 of us haven't been out in 2 months! I need to confront him about his, but I don't know how. I really don't want to lose him. He is never around and rarely answers my texts. Am I stupid for hanging on to him? Probably. But I have decided. I am going to talk to him after work today.
*Timeskip*
Oh no. The time is coming. I'm so scared I'm going to say something wrong and he is going to break up with me. Well, here goes nothing.
*Damien's POV*
Boze has been so stressed recently so the last few weeks I have been planning a big dinner date for us. I wanted it to be perfect. I rented a beautiful park area with big, gorgeous trees, a nearby pond and my own decorations. I have fairy lights, flowers and flower petals sprawled, and a table set with candles. I even had her favorite foods specially made. Weeks of time and tonight is the night. I just really want her to feel happy and loved. I was awaken from my daydream of our romantic evening by an alarm on my phone. Now, it is time to ask her out.
*Boze's POV*
I started to walk over to where Damien was, internally freaking out and not paying attention. Spaced out, I bump into Shayne. "Hey Boze! You look distressed. What's wrong?" He asked me. "Oh, it's nothing. Just some personal stuff. Don't worry. It's fine." I say, not sounding convincing at all. "You're lying. I know it." He led me away to a more private room. "Now, tell me what is really wrong." He said calmly. "Ok. But don't tell Damien about this." He looked worried. "So, he has been very distant lately. You are his best friend. Has he told you anything?" I asked. "No, no. Of course not. I have no idea." He said suspiciously. I said bye to Shayne because I need to find Damien.
*Timeskip*
"Oh hey Boze, can I ask you something?" I hear from behind me. "Oh hey Dames. What do you want?" I say. I sound calm and normal, but my heart is racing. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I am so scared. "Do you wanna got on a date tonight?" He asked. Oh God. I can't ask him now. "Of course." I say. Looks like I am going to ask him later. But when? I can't do it on the date.
*Timeskip*
I just finished getting ready. I am wearing a normal red dress and black flats with some makeup and jewelery. BEEP Dames must be here to pick me up. I go outside and get in his car. "Hey Boats. You ready?" He asked with his goofy smile that makes me smile. "Yeah." I respond plainly. I need to do it now, we are almost there. I need to do this now. "Hey Damien. Can I talk to you about something?" I asked hesitantly. Here we go. "Um... Ok." He said turning pale. I need to do this. "You have been very distant recently and I just don't want to lose you. I don't want to sound needy but..." I trail off. "Don't worry about it." He wasn't looking away from the road and he looked really nervous. "Damien, why do you look guilty. Is something else going on. If so just tell me and don't lead me on." I practically yell. "No, it isn't like that! I swear!" He screams back at me. "Then what is it? Why aren't you telling me why you are gone so much? Why the FUCK don't you answer your phone? Huh. If the last 6 months have all been some kind of cruel, evil, malicious joke to you, then turn this car around and drop me off at my apartment. Because if I really don't matter to you, then fuck it. I won't try anymore and you can go run off with your side hoe!" I am screaming and on the verge of tears. But I won't cry, not for him. I thought he would be different than most other guys. I will have to quit the job I love to escape this dickhead. Why does it have to happen to me? Don't I deserve better?
The rest of the car ride is so quiet you can hear a pin drop. We arrive at the nearby park, but it is decorated and has dinner at it. "This is what I have been doing for the past weeks. I originally planned it as a stress reliever but it obviously didn't work as planned." He chuckled a bit and I couldn't help but smile. God, I love this man. All of a sudden it hits me. I just screamed at him for planning a dinner for me. I just start sobbing. "Dames, I am so sorry. I love you so much." I say through my sobs. He pulls me close. "Shh. It's okay. You didn't know." He comforts me. As soon as I calm down I say, "Well let's eat then."
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
-Lucy

Final word count- 858