2

On the 74th year anty prim was called (mum never talks about anty prim and have been told is that in the great war she was killed in bombings) and mummy volenttered. And when the boy was called it was daddy. They got on the train and met their mentor grandpa Haymitch.(apprantley he always always drunk and crazy) there was also grandma Effie (who was married to Grandpa Haymitch)  who's make-up was even crazier then it was when I saw her yesterday at daddy's bakery. When they got to the capitol they met their stylests mum had a man named Cinna and daddy had a lady called porita. Their job was to make them amazing and outrageous outfits to wear in a parade of all the other tributes and themselfs and for the interviews.in mummy's interview  Cinna had made her a dress that caught on fire when she spun. After that she was named the girl in fire. In daddy's interview he talked To ceaser flickerman about this girl with 2 braids. Ceaser told daddy if he won and when he went back home she would have to go out with him . but daddy said that would not help him because she came there with him, and that girl was mummy.

a/n please leave comments i live reading and replying to them! i will try to reply to everyones so please dont get pissed if i dont

♥♡♥~ Kat

explain the gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें