The Beginning (Naruto Akatsuki FanFic)

- Beep -

- Buzz -

"Sir, Two more have arrived."

A man, in a white doctors coat ,walks over to the new delivery. He peers over the side of the container and sees a round ball with red soft fluff poking out.

"Male, 8 Pounds 6 ounces, 13 Inches. Red Head." a woman reads aloud as the computer writes what she says about the new born baby.

"His name will be..."

*click click*

"Sasori."

He peers into the other container,

"Male, 10 pounds 3 ounces, 16 ounces. Blonde."

The  Doctor squints his eyes, "Deidara."

  The computer puts down all the new information about the new babies.

"SIR!" The Doctor turns sharp and rushes towards the voice. Leaving the 2 newborns alone.

Sasori opens his eyes and starts to whine, Deidara, with eyes still closed, makes a little giggle.

- beeeeeeep -

"SASORIIIII!!!!" A young blonde boy yells, a small red head turns around and gives a small smirk at his friend.

"Hurry up!! I don't want to be late for the first day of school- un!"

Sasori puts his new creation in his bag and runs to his friend.

"What was that-un?"

"I'll show you later it isn't finished yet!"

~  The 2 boys are now old enough to enter into The First Year. All kids must go through Six different years before they can decide what to do with there lives.

Many different avenues to choose from, continue in 6+ years of school and earn yourself a reasonable job/life, easy route.

Continue another 12+ years you are rich, you have it all, all technology is yours at will.

Drop out after the 6 years, become scum. Everyday life will be hard, Living as a criminal trying to survive.

Of course there are always The Exceptions.  These are kids with the Highest in all grades, and special qualifications. If you are recommended to enter, you choose the most darring, most interesting life possible. ~

  "Guess what Sasori? I'm 6 today!"

"I was sic Yesterday."

  "NO YOU WEREN'T! We came alive at the same time!"

Sasori slides his hand and pulls out his Log.

~ Every human has a log. They are transfered into them by The Beginning and The Mother Computer. It keeps tabs on everything. From the day they are Born to the day they die. They can also contact others through it. Think of it like a Cell Phone almost. ~

"See I was born November 8th at 11:59 pm. You, as you well know was born on November 9th at 12:00am." Deidara stares at the red head with a sweat drop coming down his head.

"Ney Sasori-chan...I wasn't serious-un!"

"On the Contrary... Your heartbeat rate excee-"

"NEVERMIND THAT-UN! WE ARE HERE!"  The blonde ran over to the big sign that said The First Years.

"Ney... Saso-chan... Today is when it starts-un?"

The red head smiled and started walking towards the big building where they are about to begin the beginning of their life journey.

__________________

Done! How is it? I wanted to give you an idea of what it would be like...but eventually BETTER!! LIKE SO HIGH-TECHY STUFF! Better go study my technology tho... not very smaaart.

Anyway! Stayed tuned for next Chapter!

& Arigato For Reading!

only gonna say this here: I do not own Naruto, or anything regarding it. This is for fun only!