Prolouge

~Prolouge~

Master Heath, the oldest of the vampires walked down the long corridor. He may have been the oldest, but he still looked to be in his twenties. His chocolate brown hair falling down to his shoulders and dark green eyes stood out against his pasty white skin. You could see the veins under his eyes and his fangs so long that he couldn't shut his mouth properly. His was mad. Very mad.

"Falcon Drake! You are invading the vampire territory! What are you doing in my house? Tell me now!" Heath demanded angrily.

"I have come to offer something. Four other packs shall be coming too," Falcon said calmly. He had light brown hair tied into a pony tail and green eyes. His skin lightly tanned. 

"Where are they then? Why are they not in my presence now?" Heath asked, getting impatient.

"They should be here at this moment," Falcon said. At that moment five men walked through the giant doors.

"Greetings Master Heath," one of the men greeted. He was tall and musculair. He had short blonde hair and blue eyes. His skin very very tan, making his blonde hair stand out.

"Well if it isn't four of the most respected alphas," Heath said.

"At your service," another man bowed. He was younger. In his teens as the other alpha that had spoken was in his fourties. This boy must of just recently become an alpha. Meaning he was around eighteen or neighteen. He had black hair that went down to middle of his neck. His eyes were a honey color and his skin was very pale.

"Please, follow me to a place we can sit and chat," Heath gestured to a room with a large table and chairs. The men all sat down and began their conversation.

"What we have come to tell you is that we have an offer," one alpha said. He was in his fourties and had brown hair with brown, almost black eyes. His skin a sickly pale.

"An offer we know you will be interested in," the last alpha said. He was in his twenties and had hair shaved down to his scalp, the hair was a dark brown. His eyes were brown and his skin tone matching his hair color.

"Well, I'd love to know what it is," Heath said.

"Our offer is that every wolf born from our blood lines are use as slaves to your kind," the blonde alpha, Drako Hills, said.

"What's the catch?" Heath questioned suspicially.

"That you make a peace treaty with the wolves," the youngest alpha, Chase Fawn, explained.

"It is a good offer, but on one condition," Heath told them.

"And what is that," the alpha in his twenties, Carson Trident, asked.

"Werewolves will not bare vampires' children," Heath said.

"They shouldn't be able to feed of werewolves either," the alpha in his fourties, Luke Evans, debated.

"Then it's a deal," Heath decided.

A/N:

Hey! Don't worry it gets better in the next chapter! I just had to explain how it all went down. Just 'cuz I want you guys to understand how werewolves became slaves.

Well that's all!

-Wolfcollage